Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Photoshop Competitions?

7K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  alex-atari 
#1 ·
Do we hold any kind of photoshop contests? Could we start one?

#4 ·
I ran the photoshop comps for about a year. Started great with 12+ entries and in the final months had very few..barely enough for a competition!

People just couldnt be bothered anymore.

Luke

#7 ·
Im up for it mate, was then as well. I think if we carry on holding it and pass it around the forum abit we would get more entries. Some people just don't go in the Photography forum but i'd bet they would consider entering if they knew about it.

saty

#8 ·
Im up for it mate, was then as well. I think if we carry on holding it and pass it around the forum abit we would get more entries. Some people just don't go in the Photography forum but i'd bet they would consider entering if they knew about it.

saty
I didn't realise there was one hidden away at the bottom of the page.

I would have a go at a comp.

#12 ·
I ran the photoshop comps for about a year. Started great with 12+ entries and in the final months had very few..barely enough for a competition!

People just couldnt be bothered anymore.

Luke
It weren't that I couldn't be bothered, I did really enjoy doin them. I got too into it and for a while I found I was doing chops when I should have been doing my work. It's bad enough with this site as it is. I've had to block it from my browser between 9 and 6 (but I sometimes craftily open a different browser to get round it lol)

this is my fav of mine.

#18 ·
Yeah I think we should really get moving lads, start a comp and pass the word around and I bet in no time we can get people to join. The problem I think in past is coz there was no passing the word around people lost interest. There's loads of people I know who are up for this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.