Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering if someone can do me a massive favour and photochop my car to drop it a considerable amount. Its at 50mm now but i was thinking almost as low as it can go or maybe just until it looks nice! Please help!

Thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
641 Posts
How long have you had the 50mm springs on as there seems quite a big gap in the wheel arch?

Ps getting back to your original question... no idea how to photochop I'm afraid

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh they have droped a bit since then but still not 50mm i think, more like 40mmrear and 30 front.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Here's another one with the back a little lower - it's difficult to do as the picture isn't a complete side-on photo.

Posted Image

Jeffers

·
Registered
158 Posts
Chaz love the motor looks V nice [^]

Your gonna have to get some FK highsports, thats the only way to solve it.

And you'll have to start thinking about chamber if you go lower tho.

Jeffers i couldnt take the P and ask you to chop a pic of mine?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No that's perfect Tim, just how i want it. Thanks for the help. All i need now is some brass to buy some coilovers....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Golfs do look real nice when they are LOW. Be warned though mate, the sump hangs down real low under the car, ive actually raised mine up a bit now after hitting it on a few things!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Quote: posted by bone on 06/01/2005 17:13:23

Jeffers i couldnt take the P and ask you to chop a pic of mine?

Yeah, why not! I'm busy at work, but it's the end of the week and I can't be arsed to much work, so send it on over!

Probably best to email it to me at [email protected] unless you have it hosted somewhere?

Jeffers

·
Registered
326 Posts
Alrighty!

Bone your car's up -

The original photo -

Posted Image

This is what I would call 'sensible' -

Posted Image

And this is what I would call extreme -

Posted Image

Jeffers

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
Quote: posted by Mart4875 on 07/01/2005 09:15:51

Nice one Jeffers [;)]. Have you got some sort of photo editing software on your PC to be able to do that??

Topic Title: Photochop = Using Adobe Photoshop - Industry standard imaging software. Though I don't know if that's what was used.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cheers jeffers youve convinced me [:D] im gonna order my highsports and put it on the plastic.

Extreme is a bit to low for me and the speed bumps. MAy be between sensible and extreme.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts