Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or have all images hosted on Photobucket gone down in quality since they've changed to the new layout? Before they always showed on message boards etc the same as when you uploaded them,now they seem to be somewhat compressed when you see them the same way? I'd maybe expect this for a free account but I've had a paid pro account for about 3 years or more now,so would expect full quality? I've just started using Flickr for the same thing with a free account and the quality stays the same as how they were when they were uploaded

·
LordAndy
1,026 Posts
I noticed a drop in picture quality about 6 months ago so quickly turned over to flickr, however looking through all my pictures from the last year or so uploaded via photobucket they had ALL decreased in quality.

I have a free account though.

·
Chief Troll
15,990 Posts
As above..... use flickr... its loads better. OK its not free if you need a lot of hosting, but it works, and they dont mess with your photos... and its better for sharing!

·
Super Moderator
50,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote user="olethalb"]

HATE the new layout, i've probably got 3000 pics on there so don't really want to go elsewhere if i have to.

makes it much harder to upload multiple pics to forums etc and thats all i use it for

is there some way of complaining?

[/quote]

I meant to mention the layout as well earlier.Before you could get the links directly from below the thumbnails,now you have to hover over the cog thing top right to get a pop-up box,then click on "get links",then at last you get to the screen you need.This is a REAL pain when you're copy and pasting links for 100 or so photos,there is a feedback section but it doesn't seem to get any response I'm told.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.