Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or have the prices dropped a few pence a litre again this week?

Cheapest I saw 95 for last week was 97.9p. Now its 94.9p in Tescos this week?

No doubt it will be the usual trend, and it will go up 6p a litre again in a few weeks when something else blows up!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
The cheapest around Bristol that I've seen is 93.9p for unleaded, that was at Asda.

The prices dropped the day after I filled up with optimax at 104.9p! Unleaded was 97.9p then.

Grrrrrrrr [:D]

·
Registered
162 Posts
I noticed this, this morning.... 92.9 at tesco when last time i saw (a week or two ago) it was 96.9.

Man, its scary when you actualy type how much petrol costs...it hits you! 6 years ago it was 62.9.

Imp

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
I filled up a few days ago for 94.9. Went shopping at sainsburys and noticed that petrol was 92.9! cheapest ive seen in ages! People say that sainsburys are usually the cheapest.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Haven't you all heard, it was in the media that supermarket's are slashing they petrol prices as of result of cheaper supplies and to remain more competitive.

I heard this on radio couple of days ago, names like Asda, Tesco etc were mentioned.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
On its way. Smartprice 95 lol

This is good news allround. Apart from those who insist on running Optimax whatever.

I've already filled three tanks to their brims this weekend before/just incase it goes wild again.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Still 99.9 round brum...

Sat
You want to get out a bit more......

Castle Vale Sainsbury this morning

92.9p PETROL

94.9p DERV

& I'm sure Morrisons up near the blues ground was 93.9p Petrol-95.9p Derv last friday..........

1 - 20 of 26 Posts