Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
against the grain in know but i reckon you do the whole lot even the bottom grill (maybe even mesh it and then colour code that)? as you have the two inserts on the side which are coded?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
i prefer the black upper and lower grilles, compared to the look of the red grill & lower black grill. May is suggest some clear indicators to clena up the front end look [?]

·
Registered
161 Posts
In my opinion it would look nice red top and bottom as the car is red

It gives the lights (eyes) more emphasis. In black it takes the focus away. Hope that makes sense

anyway thats my opinion

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SEE now this is the dilema I am facing every time I approach the bloody car! the black breaks up the red in some opinions, the black looks too much in others, maybe i shud do a dreaded poll![B)]

theres only a certain number of options!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hiya Guys

Thanks for your input so far!

Some have said all red, most infact! I am convinced it will look smooth, but my fear is that it will look a little TOO MUCH RED!

The idea of the black is to break up the red a little, but just having the lower centre grille black looks a little lonesome!

The problem is, once its sprayed it will cost me a fair bit to change it back!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Quote: posted by Richy_50pence on 31/01/2005 11:48:47

Hiya Guys

.... I am convinced it will look smooth, but my fear is that it will look a little TOO MUCH RED!

Like your posts[:p] LOL!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote: posted by LiQuOrIcE on 31/01/2005 16:09:12

IMO, black grille with black headlights,

now theres a new one!!!

how much for black lights? anyone?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts