Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looks interesting, I'd be interested as I'm getting overboost. Don't fancy getting a Groupbuy going do you?

Cheers, Jim

·
Registered
582 Posts
check out this site for a bit more info izvw

I think RD20v had one for sale in the classifieds a while back - might be worth a pm?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Quote: posted by Bowdie on 01/12/2004 22:31:14

check out this site for a bit more info izvw

I think RD20v had one for sale in the classifieds a while back - might be worth a pm?

That looks like a right mess, all those pipes everywhere[:O]. I thought it was just one valve you had to fit.

Cheers, Jim

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I believe that there are a couple of ways that you can connect it depending on what you're trying to do. Have a search on Vortex for "boostvalve", both the current stuff and the archives, that should throw up lots of topics. Vortexers have been going on about this little thing for ages.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cant stand vortex i find the attitude of the posters to be rude and not very helpful sometimes. I think 49 dollars is money well spent if it will slove my problems.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Quote: posted by Bazrazmataz on 02/12/2004 08:59:03

I cant stand vortex i find the attitude of the posters to be rude and not very helpful sometimes. I think 49 dollars is money well spent if it will slove my problems.

Yes, very true about their attitudes and the way they interact with one another. However, I've found a wealth of technical information on there which has been very useful at times. In this case, I would seriously recommend doing a little reading up before you mess with the Boostvalve, well I would anyway.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ill go do some reading up on it ! There is good knowlege base there but so unfriendly if u are not in the know i often feel they make u feel inferior

1 - 20 of 41 Posts