Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people may remember a while ago, my car was up for car of the month on www.seatenthusiasts.co.uk

Well, I lost to what I thought was a chavtastic piece of poop, a complete waste of a perfectly good LCR.

About a month ago, I was offered a free re spray in any colour I wanted, I put my name down and thought I was well in with getting it, I cover 50k a year so they would have got plenty of advertising and my car is kept immaculate. Unfortunately, the company offering the free re-spray picked the get that won the car of the month against me. The guy isnt local, does hardly any miles and his car is ruined.

Anyway, looks like I had a lucky escape!! just look at what its going to look like http://www.seatenthusiasts.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35727&page=5

This has to be the worst LCR mutant waste I have ever seen[:O]

Thank god I didnt get the respray[:I]

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a bugger, looks like you have to register to view any pages now.

I dont have a clue how to post up pics here either

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by unikarl on 28/02/2005 17:15:45

Thats a bugger, looks like you have to register to view any pages now.

I dont have a clue how to post up pics here either

Right click on the image, then save the image url in the box that pops up.. paste that into the reply message box on here and then highlight what ya just pasted. Then click the fifth button from the right in the format section aobve where you type your reply. Eh Voila ! [:)][:D]

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have completely logged out of the site and I can see the pic on the second link now. Can nobody else?

I so rubbish with puters

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by unikarl on 28/02/2005 17:41:27

I have completely logged out of the site and I can see the pic on the second link now. Can nobody else?

I so rubbish with puters

Just post up the url for the image Karl and we'll do the rest [:)][:D]

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by tylerama on 28/02/2005 18:34:37

Quote: posted by unikarl on 28/02/2005 17:41:27

I so rubbish with puters

Just post up the url for the image Karl and we'll do the rest [:)][:D]

here you go[^] http://www.seatenthusiasts.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18111&stc=1

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Quote: posted by zekegti on 28/02/2005 19:34:32

Posted Image

Blimey thats bright[:(]. Looks almost photoshop.

And there was me thinking all vag enthusiasts liked the euro look

Err thats deffo a photoshop [!] You can tell by the rough edges on the arches and bonnet...

Either way its rank and would scare kids and old folk if driven on the public roads [:D]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 28/02/2005 20:37:02

Err thats deffo a photoshop [!] You can tell by the rough edges on the arches and bonnet...

Either way its rank and would scare kids and old folk if driven on the public roads [:D]

Eh? That is one gorgeous motor [:eek:)]

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its a chop of what its going to look like when its complete.

I am so pleased that I didnt get the free paint now. Yellow may not be everyones cup of tea but I reckon its better than quality streey purple!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts