Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my brushed alloy interior today from oemparts. Cheapest i've found and the stuff will be here tomorrow, sorted!!!!

If anyone is looking for any brushed alloy parts or any other bits like lights, anni or r32 spoilers, bumpers etc give Jeremy a ring on 01603 722597. Next day delivery and msot stuff in stock ready to go. I should be on commission :eek:)

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
Is that through the classifieds? I noticed his ad and nearly went for it but then realized it wasn't the full kit, i.e no door pulls and finger plate. The parts in that ad are the same price as vagparts I think.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Oemparts had a big stand at last years GTI International selling some right bargains! R32 bumpers for £350!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
how much was the stuff? i noticed the centre trim comes in at £89 delivered (climate version) what about the drivers side panel etc?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Wicked, i'm buying it this week, been wanting to do it for ages!

Does he sell the cage as I need to change that.

How much did you pay?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Can he supply th kit in five door form - i.e. 4 cut outs for the electric windows?

Also does anyone know if you can get brushed alloy parts for the rear doors?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by Felix on 10/02/2004 11:36:44

Can he supply th kit in five door form - i.e. 4 cut outs for the electric windows?

Also does anyone know if you can get brushed alloy parts for the rear doors?

Yes and yes. Only reason I havn't bought OEM Aluminium is the complete kit is about £205. Ouch.

·
Registered
464 Posts
looked on vagparts and amongst the alu trim parts I found this:

Finger plate drivers side

2 door cars with electric windows only

Couldnt find any parts for the five door, or the rear doors -but if you two got it from thre surely they must do it - think Ill send them a mail...

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Go to R32 Parts, Interior.

They are all on there, the finger plate is a drop down option when you click the 2 door plate.

The rear handles are listed also.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Just added up all the parts costs from VAG Parts and for a 4 door car, including VAT its £204. Same as from a dealer...so much but looks so good! Damn

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I get (undiscounted prices)

centre console - £89.00

finger plate - £23.00

pass handle - £23.00

rear handles - £46.00

ash tray - £15.00

total £196 + VAT = £230.30

This is without the door triggers which are another £30 + VAT

Have you added a discount on there Mike?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Quote: posted by Mikedav on 10/02/2004 14:19:35

Just added up all the parts costs from VAG Parts and for a 4 door car, including VAT its £204. Same as from a dealer...so much but looks so good! Damn

If you order via uk-polos.net or mention them when you phone you should be able to get 10% off.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by GaryM on 10/02/2004 14:25:32

Have you added a discount on there Mike?

Ooops! I forgot to add the passenger handle, but Bob VW will (or used to) do 10% off anyway, so its still £205 from a dealer...so much money for what it is though, wish I had it.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
As Bob recently came back to the forum I got a quote off him for some parts I needed. His quote came out slightly more expensive than vagparts.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts