Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Here is an idea of how it might look, done quickly so it's not as good as it could be.

Posted Image

Personally its not entirely to my taste but each to their own. Sometimes you just don't know until they are on your car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sorry but really not a fan at all, but then I much prefer OEM style wheels...... to me alot of others just look a bit too chav..... just my opinion though

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was just an idea lads tryin to avoid going down the usual bbs route as id like i to be a bit different and dont fancy any oem wheels

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just looked at photo and theyre not chrome looking as those in the pic. Theyre silver centre with a stainless dish. Im lost what to get i just dont like the oem ones anymore and fancy a change to bbs

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi mate,

I seem to think they look good. I have seen them on an Aston Martin DB9 and they certainly don't look dodgy at all. Infact they look very expensive & suit the DB9 & I think they will look good on yours, don't think the photo shop pic does the rims & the car any favours.

I can see where you are going with the choice of wheel, don't blame you if your after something different. If we all had the same, life would be boring otherwise.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hi mate,

I seem to think they look good. I have seen them on an Aston Martin DB9 and they certainly don't look dodgy at all. Infact they look very expensive & suit the DB9 & I think they will look good on yours, don't think the photo shop pic does the rims & the car any favours.

I can see where you are going with the choice of wheel, don't blame you if your after something different. If we all had the same, life would be boring otherwise.
My apologies for the pic, as I said it was just to give an idea. The pic does make them look a bit too chrome. [:$]

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi mate,

My apologies for the pic, as I said it was just to give an idea. The pic does make them look a bit too chrome. [:$]
Hi mate, didn't your photo edit was poor, I was just refering to photo shop pics in general. Didn't mean to sound critical of your photo.
Yes [Y]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
the pic dont do nothing for the alloys, when they on they will look the part, having wider rears u will have a bigger dish aswel...

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
here are some pics of the RS-V 19`s on a mk5, if thats any help mate [:$]

Posted Image

Posted Image

and the mk4 with the above rims

Posted Image

these are the RS-V`s and not the RS-V2`s as better seen here:

Posted Image

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Hi all
what about a set of ONE OFF custom wheels?[;)]
have all the details here if anyone is intersted
all designed by you and only you can purchase them once design is final and produced[:D][:D][:O]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts