Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have been taking to Adrian Ripp at R-Tec about getting these wheels from TSW (america) and he informed me he is already on the case as they are very popular in the US and must places over there have them on back order. They come in Chrome, Hyper Black, High Gloss (silver) finishes.

Posted Image

I just wanted your opinion of what you thing of these wheels as option for my golf?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure yet, in the USA the 8x19 or 7x19 in Hi Gloss finish goes for about $239 each and 8x18 or 7x18 go for $199 each.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
nearly anything with a dish gets my vote. hey are nice, but there are also nicer dished alooys out there IMO, but it does come down to budget etc.

I prefer those to the A8's though.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
ECHO some of the comments above look good although get rid of the TSW centre and I would think they would look better slightly wider as well, but I would say that

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
I wanted these a while ago...posted them a while back but cant find the thread now. If you can get them at a reasonable price do keep us informed.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote: posted by Tim Sims on 30/08/2004 18:29:24

I like them, can someone photoshop em onto a mkiv?

PJ, I think you expertise is needed here[;)]

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
they look cool mate, however the only thing id say to bear in mind was from my experience with TSW's is that they used to bend and buckle quite easy, unless they have overcome that, u know our road and potholes!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts