Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of putting the following rims on my b5.5 passat in 18" (dont they look amazing on the b5 passats) not sure how they would look on mine, not wanting to lower it as its lowered slightly from factory, also hoping that the ride wont get too harsh, my rims will also be polished to a mirror finish as in the pic, also when im not so skint a badgeless grille in black not chrome, chrome mirror covers and possible slight tint to the windows...what do you guys think? how will the car look if anybodys willing to do a photoshop fiddle with all these bits on so i can get an idea would be great more pics can be supplied :arrow: :wink:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
18's would look good, but not those ones IMO.

Wheels with spokes and no chrome look a lot better IMO such as these;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And these in a slightly smaller size would look the dogs....

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I would go with the merc rims, they look fantasic and really suit the car... I wouldn't mind some of them for my Bora.. how much will they set you back?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chrome mirrors are on their way from America :wink: , what do you guys think of the black grille then, and got the tyres fitted back onto the rim after polishing, cant wait to get the spacers sorted so i can fit the rims and see if it was all worth the HEADACHE, just lined the rims up to the car they look pretty sweet opinions??? iv had a slight change of mind on the rims im feeling either Azev Cs or keskin kt5 blocklights i think they will also look awesome :shock:
(sorry about crap pics its supposed to be a 2 megapixel camera phone)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Posted Image

I looked at putting these on my Superb and I nearly bought some as I really liked them.

The only way that they look suited to the car IMO if it has been lowered a lot, as most of the pics show in this thread. Do you have any plans to lower it?

Nice rim though!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts