Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BLACK Leon 150 TDI PD Cupra (FR) on an '05 with electric leather and cruise!

Cant quite beleive it but with plans to move in with the missus and needing a newer more practical car the GTI had to go! A remapped 150 will still give me plenty o fun AND 50 mpg. Insurance works out at half the price too...

http://www.seat.com/com/generator/su/com/leon/site/gallery/leonFR/main.html

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
march 1st so it will be an 05 plate! [:D]

Really looking forward to the car, just dont want to sell the GTI..... still, needs must! Blody women and being sensible!!! lol

Well, REVO is an instant MUST!

cheers guys

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great Choice Tim!

I'm considering one of these next year, although not sure yet. The girlfriend & I bought our first house 6 months ago and we love it!

That was one of the reasons I bought the Diesel Golf to save for the house...I still miss the whooosh of the Scooby!

Anyway lets see what next brings.

Good Luck & Enjoy!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL cheers lads..... seems a lot of you are shocked at me choosing a DERV MONSTER!

Chris i'm sure it will stop there i have immense will power (BAAAHAHAH [:O]). I will probably leave it for a year, but no you're right i have plans [;)]

Suspension

Brembos

Nitrous

Wheels

Graham.... I'll be taking of the 'easy' bits to sell but the harder stuff will cost more in labour to remove than the cost of shifting the items so not worth it.

I'm really looking forward to it now.... saw the demonstrator in the exact spec mine is and it was lovely! Nice anthracite wheels [:D]

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Same as me mate... mine will be staying totally untouched for another year or two, then i might tinker with a few things to keep interest in it, as this ones staying for a good few years!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts