Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Some of you may remember me from a couple of years ago when i used to post, Tabs, Reflex Tdi, Wilko etc should recall.

Anyway it's time i returned to the fold after such a long absense, still running my MK IV although it seems to spend more time in bits than being driven!

Just recently i have set up my own VAG tuning house in Northamptonshire called Automotive Performance Services, something i had wanted to do for a long, long time, website is here: www.autops.co.uk

Looking forward to chatting to you all and helping where i can!

Cheers, Ed

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome back Ed [Y] Been a long time since we saw you last!

Looking forward to catching up with you at a few shows this year - also get some details of the monster posted [:D]
Defiantly mate, will be at most shows this year. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

I?ll get some glory shots of the Golf and post them up soon!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Welcome back Ed.

Congratulations on your APS venture.

It would be good to hear the latest updates of your MKIV. I think James said you were hoping to attend the Awesome RR with GH, but don't think you were able to.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ 02 Bora ? thanks mate, I?ll get some specs of the Golf up soon. Was going to try and attend the day at Awesome but sadly didn?t have the car finished in time. Not sure what happened to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Gary</st1:City></st1:place>, haven?t spoken to him for a bit.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

@ NikB ? yes the Golf does seem to have taken a slightly more mental route just lately!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
You are The Ed right ? As in ex "those which shall not be mentioned" Ed ? [:p] Fastgolf Ed ? Congratulations on the new venture [Y]

Edit : So you are .. I recognise some of those pictures on your home page [:)] Lookin forward to seeing the services you offer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are The Ed right ? As in ex "those which shall not be mentioned" Ed ? [:p] Fastgolf Ed ? Congratulations on the new venture [Y]

Edit : So you are .. I recognise some of those pictures on your home page [:)] Lookin forward to seeing the services you offer.
Yes that's me, Golf website is down at the moment as it is so out of date. Should have some more things up on the APS site pretty soon!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Good to see you back Ed. I've heard your car is now more mental than ever.
I did not think it was possible to get more mental than it was. I am certainly keeping my eyes open for more information.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good to see you back Ed. I've heard your car is now more mental than ever.
I did not think it was possible to get more mental than it was. I am certainly keeping my eyes open for more information.
Your right but then you only need to have a look at some of the creations on Vortex and it seems vaguely sensible!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
You see Ed, you come back and even Henry crops up! [:D]

Welcome back, looking forward to visiting the new workshop facilities next week which a little bird told me are very impressive.

Also should hopefully see you and the beast on Saturday at the Power Engineering VAG20V RR day! [:D]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts

Welcome back, looking forward to visiting the new workshop facilities next week which a little bird told me are very impressive.

Also should hopefully see you and the beast on Saturday at the Power Engineering VAG20V RR day! [:D]
James the crazy thing is that now I am not working I actually spend less time on the internet crazy horses eh !

·
Registered
1,248 Posts

James the crazy thing is that now I am not working I actually spend less time on the internet crazy horses eh !
Good to see your new adventure is now up & running. I look forward to seeing you & your motor at the PE RR day on Day..

Henry get back to work you slacker. [:p]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Marathon</st1:place> and Henry in the same sentence, surely not?!!

Thanks for the welcome back guys, maybe we should have a meet up here a bit later on in the year?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts