Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a mk4 4 door and I am thinking of selling it as I really wanted a 3 door in the first place but couldn't get one so settled for a 4 door. I really like the car but can't ge tover the 4 door thing. I have seen a few nice ones on here but post some pics to try and settle my mind.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Here's a shot of my four door taken at Tatton park last year, don't get rid of the car just because its a "four", you may notice that several tuning companies run four doors. With a decent set of wheels and the right ride height the car creates a good impression long before people start to count the doors.

Posted Image

PS. ignore the "Fat Bird in the background she's not with me.

·
Registered
936 Posts
have to admit I did originally set out to buy a 3dr but ended up with a 5dr instead (couldnt say no). That 5dr looks sweet chris, are those rs6's, what size, also how much have you lowered it? I'm looking into buying a set of OEM look wheels (rs6's were high on my list) and i think that picture could have just made up my mind...!

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
Car looks sweet mate! Mine is standard at the moment [:(], Hoping to take car of that over the next few months though! Hopefully have my 4mo style exhaust on by my bday in June [:D]

·
Registered
404 Posts
4 door is kool, so many 3 doors around and they all look the same, they have 3 doors!,lol.

Mine on rs6, not the best shot but you get the idea.

Posted Image

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'll get some pics up of mine tomorrow. Im ashamed of my wheels though, I hate them with passion. Need to get me some of them RS6's by the looks of it!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
on a golf 3 or 5 doors dont really change the look much i think. i have a 5 door and they are great. easy to get in and out of [y]

1 - 20 of 54 Posts