Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just downloaded Dave Pearces Club Classics

Some excellent tunes on here. Was listening and on came Bizzare Inc - Playing with Knives.....talk about going back to lunchtimes at school in my tutor!!! That had the whole place rocking!! Instantly sent me back to my teenage years in school!

Really reccomend this album!

Whats your classic dance choon from yesteryear?!

LOVE listening to these albums but not knowing whats coming next!

·
Super Moderator
50,206 Posts
In terms of absolute simplicity and sheer dance floor filling power,probably Snap and "Rhythm is a dancer",or for the sheer speed that still takes my breath away,808 State with "The only rhyme that bites".

Chris.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i love all the old school classics so you both recomend this album?
'Here comes your warriorrrrrrrr'

Yuep, reccomend it. It's only the same tracks hashed together really, but the more popular ones.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
not re-mixes are they? all original tracks? might pop into hmv and have a listen on the demo player thing they got. has it got 'iluv u baby' by the original.  love that song

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahh right, yer. You gone for the 1999 album. I'm talking about the 2006 album. Some new stuff and some old classics.

You can download it all on allofmp3.com, though not sure on the legality of it anymore. Then burn it and put it in your car.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
what a donkey i am. i was looking at the first album of the two the search returned. lol now i can listen to it. but now i will probably want to albums.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another good one is floorfillers club classics 2006. That ones even got No Limits on it! [H]

Had that for a while and crank it up while driving. Trouble is, the kids these days don't have respeck innit! They hear a mid 20's bloke coming along the road with 'no no, no no no no, no no no no, no no theres no limits' and shake their heads in disgust!

Can tell your getting old when your dance music is not good enough for the poss-ey!

Who's got the robert miles album? Now that was, and still is pure class. Fable and children are excellent. I got the single of children, think remix 4 had the helicopter in it at the start. Still as good today and no one has got close to his style of music.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
im only 20 but i love all the classic's. i got such a wide taste in music, 80's right through to club music. got a madness concert coming up

·
Registered
990 Posts
Gat Decor - Passion (one of my all-time favourite records of all time[:p])

The original version, not that crappy one with Degrees of Motion.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Gat Decor - Passion (one of my all-time favourite records of all time[:p])

The original version, not that crappy one with Degrees of Motion.
Hear hear! Although the 'Degrees of Passion' version is probably still the best bootleg EVER!

Favourite old skool? Probably Shades of Rythym's 'Sound of Eden', or Denise Lopez 'Don't You Want To be Mine'. Or 'Anthem' by N-Joi. Or Last Rhythm (by Last Rhythm). Still got a soft spot for '40 Miles'. And 'Keep Warm' ([:$]). And PKA's 'Temperature Rising'. And 'Loving You Like Crazy' (Karina, remember that?!). And Incognito's 'Always There'. And obviously 'Saturday Night, Sunday Morning' (T:Empo I think?). And...

Early 1990's - best days EVER for clubbing... [:(]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts