Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hes put this up a couple of times... but hes added 1 or two new pics

one.. picture.. with a parking ticket stuck to the windscreen??

why .. ..why would u do that!

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Personally he should be SHOT! at dawn in the town center or tied to a post and made to watch as his car gets striped of all the SH*T and given to a good home

·
Golf V R32 3.2 250PS DSG / Golf IV TDI-R 200PS
1,870 Posts
I remember this coming up on ebay before. I seem to remember the car was thoroughly slagged off in the 'questions to seller' section too![:D]

Never mind that my youngest could recreate the 2 grand paint job with a big tub of glue and some Woolies glitter, this is a 'Max Power show car' so I will afford it the respect it therefore deserves...... [:p]

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thats a perfectally good car thats been DISTROYED, if anything the value of it has been DECREASED!!! Wonder what person would buy it?

Noel

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Yeah its been on ebay a few times, far too over the top, its a shame, that install is awesome, would look better in my car lol.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Do you think the owner has realised what a crime he as done and thats why he's selling it?

Just think it could have had the whole car painted in that flakey paint.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Never mind that my youngest could recreate the 2 grand paint job with a big tub of glue and some Woolies glitter, this is a 'Max Power show car' so I will afford it the respect it therefore deserves...... [:p]
LMAO, MAX power you think, i thought it was a bit down market for that,....i was thinking REVS (does that still exist)...er not that i am going to buy a copy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts