Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Whats this??!

Posted Image

Loving that right hand tailpipe that he says is fake, love the way it leans to one side...makes it go faster y'see [:D]

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
" theres a air filter been fitted which does give the car more power there is a big differents when taking off "

Has he got wings??

....and those exhausts, he definatly confused me as to which model it was!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
HAHAHAHA! oh dear - i've not had such a good laugh in a while - the exhausts are priceless. I can see why people are confused and might think it's an R32!!

Sarge

·
Registered
6,881 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
hahah ih my god. Winning bid a ?1. i cant stop laughing at this fella. Wing graphics WHY OH WHY OH WHY.. Deffo no need. MUPPEEEETTTTTT

·
Registered
387 Posts
Look at the price of the filter!! - must be excellent quality?!?!? The postage was three times as much as the item itself!

What a total numpty

Sarge

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
You can see why a lot of people would think it's an R32 [:|]

That really is terrible and his english isn't much better.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He's clearly never progressed past primary school education, he has no concept of puntuation or grammar.

I bet he can spell chav-scum though.

Also, he cant even write his phone number properly, not that anyone
would want to call him other than to tell him what a loser he is.

·
Registered
218 Posts
love the leather-ette seat covers! lol! a lot of taxi's up here have them! what a smart car..

.love the exhausts as well...he must have been very drunk when he fitted that! The only thing good about that car is the VW badge on the rear!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Come on guys....let's hit him with a few questions via the 'ask seller a question link'.....

I would love to read the sellers responses [:O]

1 - 20 of 46 Posts