Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, it seems we have a fair few bikers on here, so I propose we start a thread to show off our rides.

Thread rules:

1. No posts without a pic please, lets not clutter this one up with chat! You can comment on others bikes within your post if you wish to do so [:)]

2. The bike doesn't need to be pedal powered, I shall be adding something a bit more beefy soon! [;)]

I'll kick us off with my new bike [:D]

Posted Image

[8D]

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
Good shout!

I'll follow on by ex-rides and I WILL be getting a new sports bike of some sort!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh and keep your "look at the size of your Granny Stripes" comments to yourselves![:eek:)]

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
My Ex-ride too!..... I REALLY miss her..... [:(][:(]

Hey Roy, i had a yellow Hornet too! me and my best mate bought one each when they first came out back in '99, we both wanted yellow but thought it may look a little bit 'bum-chummy' seen as the reg no.s were only one number different, so we flipped a coin, i got yellow, he got blue, simple as that! [:D]

Will dig out some pics of my other ex's... Firestorm, VTR SP-1 and CBR6

This has got me wanting one again, may go and browse the bike trader me thinks..... [;)][:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
So you been out on the R1 yet Horace!

Thanks on the Oulton pic, it is a great photo done by "picman" at a focussed events trackday.

Its my screensaver on my works pc and no one believes its me!! Mille is a grunty bit of kit and a real nice road bike, lots of power and character, but not as scary as some of the more extreme sports bikes, eg r1!

@iancoleman, I reckon you lost your bearings mate!![:)]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Havent taken delivery of the R1 yet due to the weather! It is 0oC here and snowy/icy! Am hoping for it to ley up by the weekend!

I will take more pics when I get her and have a decent back drop. Might even drape myself over the beast for a laugh [:D]

Cheers for the nice words. Feel so guilty about spending so much on a toy!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Here's a one of my ride, its a bit mucky but at

least you can see it gets some use!

Posted Image

Ive changed the fork to RockShox Psylo's since this picture was taken.

There much plusher over the big hits than the SID's.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts