Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATED on 17th August

Friday 19th August?

Location could be the Rushbrook Arms Pub again as its well nice. (Near Bury St.Edmunds) - but somewhere new would be interesting.

GT 130

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
GT130

The 5th may be a no go as the Forum Mega meet is that weekend on the 6th & 7th August.

12th may be better, but there might be some shows that weekend....

12th should be OK for me

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
didnt reralise there was this thread cheers kevin for pointing me this way [:D]

mega meet oh i forgot about that one didnt realise it was then , might not be able to make that one[:(]

But can prob do the 12th as im at donny south north weald on the 14th (GOT TO BE AT THAT ONE )

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

mega meet oh i forgot about that one didnt realise it was then , might not be able to make that one[:(]

But can prob do the 12th as im at donny south north weald on the 14th (GOT TO BE AT THAT ONE )
Silverstone 14th Aug dude.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts

no will be going dony south , better than silverstone trust me , so what day id thesuffolk meet then ?

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

no will be going dony south , better than silverstone trust me , so what day id thesuffolk meet then ?
nah not for me - silverstone on that day. GT/F3 final 2 rounds, is much better in my opinion.

suffolk meet 3 could be at the same place but it would be more interesting at a new location dont you think? i will have a look and see

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
change of plan - cant do 12th august i dont think so how many people can do an eve next week? other than friday

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
During the week is a bit harder for me to attend, as I'm up for work at 06:00 and I don't get home from work untill 18:30, so I don't think I will be able to travel the distance and get up for work the next day, I can't afford to make mistakes at work due to being tired..

Last time I did not get home until 13:30

So sorry I will not be able to make it, unless it is moved south a bit!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
yer same goes for me , mid week is a bit awkward , would it be worth moving to a friday that suits everyone ?

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dont worry guys, we'll sort something out!!!!

i will be in touch with suggestions

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for all this ****ing about with the date and location, its been all abit up in the air since i posted this thread - my appologies all.

So how about Saturday the 20th August for the 3rd SUFFOLK MEET - could be a nice afternoon out?

GT 130

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
erm yer think it will be ok at the moment , would that be a day meet or a night meet ???
afternoon meet would be good, gives people a chance to get there and could even get a late lunch??

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Saturday evening 20th August it is then.....

Say 4pm-ish till late?

Interest so far:

1. nosaj
  2. RSGOLF
  3. Image2000uk
  4. a8wpg
  5. GT 130

Anyone else want their names down for this meet following the good turnout of the last.

Lets get 20 cars this time instead of 10/11ish

GT 130

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the rushbrook arms pub is actually on the A134 at the side of the road by the stream that crosses under the road. you really cant miss it, its a grand old barn type of public house set in abit from the road with a massive beer garden and resturant etc... there is a little hump back bridge right by it on the A134 and a very small circle shaped cottage. coming from sudbury the pub is on your right hand side.

GT 130

1 - 20 of 105 Posts