Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ladies and gents,

An ideal spot would be the Rushbrook Arms Pub, on the way to Bury St.Edmunds A134 (going from Sudbury) - lovely food and huge car park. Friday eve the 15th July??

Regards all,

GT 130 Car 2

interest so far:

GT 130 - Way To Go

jonboy72 - Way To Go

golgingluke - Way To Go

vires - gold...'s mate!! - ?

stevie_d - Way To Go

binlinerVR6 - ?

RoystonCHRIS -?

RS GOLF - Way To Go

PHIL_M - ?

nosaj - Way To Go

andy77 - Way To Go

steveh - Way To Go

a8wpg - Way To Go

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FINALLY!!!!!! good im pleased there is some interest, but still need more!!

i have added a potential interest list at the top - just to give a rough idea so far

spread the word and see who's interested guys
GT 130

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Added to the interest list at the top. You know any other local Mkivs who wanna attend?

I still want to get more interest in this meet, it has alot of potential in our area, not many meets in Suffolk.

GT 130

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
have added you to maybees bit..... we ought to sort a date or dates when we can meet and see which days are suitable for most to attend.

so i hope the Rushbrook Arms pub is ok for everyone, its well nice there with alot of parking space - no bumps either!

i know a number of meets which occur there as it is i.e. the skyline club meet every last sunday of the month at lunch time i believe, saw them there when out for lunch once and had a brief chat

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.