Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ladies and gents,

An ideal spot would be the Rushbrook Arms Pub, on the way to Bury St.Edmunds A134 (going from Sudbury) - lovely food and huge car park. Friday eve the 15th July??

Regards all,

GT 130 Car 2

interest so far:

GT 130 - Way To Go

jonboy72 - Way To Go

golgingluke - Way To Go

vires - gold...'s mate!! - ?

stevie_d - Way To Go

binlinerVR6 - ?

RoystonCHRIS -?

RS GOLF - Way To Go

PHIL_M - ?

nosaj - Way To Go

andy77 - Way To Go

steveh - Way To Go

a8wpg - Way To Go

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Bit to far for me, unless I can convince the wife out for the day. Something a little closer to Cambride would be good[:D] - and thats still an hours drive from me in Stamford/Lincs

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice one, but we still need more interest. is no one else up for this? would be a good day, especially if its at the rushbrook arms pub - its well nice.

GT 130

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FINALLY!!!!!! good im pleased there is some interest, but still need more!!

i have added a potential interest list at the top - just to give a rough idea so far

spread the word and see who's interested guys
GT 130

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'd be interested, I'm pretty close to Bury so it would be rude not to!

My car is being worked on during the first week of July, but after that I'd be free and able.

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Added to the interest list at the top. You know any other local Mkivs who wanna attend?

I still want to get more interest in this meet, it has alot of potential in our area, not many meets in Suffolk.

GT 130

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
have added you to maybees bit..... we ought to sort a date or dates when we can meet and see which days are suitable for most to attend.

so i hope the Rushbrook Arms pub is ok for everyone, its well nice there with alot of parking space - no bumps either!

i know a number of meets which occur there as it is i.e. the skyline club meet every last sunday of the month at lunch time i believe, saw them there when out for lunch once and had a brief chat

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This Sunday 26th??? Anyone else got a free weekend for a sunny weather meet?

GT 130

1 - 20 of 112 Posts