Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, start of Big Brother tonight folks. I am making this the official Big Brother thread for the entire series because 1. I want to, 2. I can and 3. it means we dont have to annoy all those who hate big brother, but you just know they will be sticking their heads in telling us were all losers for watching it from time to time!

So, whats everyones thoughts? This year going to be a load of tosh or the best ever? Theres been a lot of hype surrounding it!

Love watching them all enter the house.....roll on tonight!

·
Registered
642 Posts
I cant wait, ive gotta work tonight and im gonna get the big screen down and everything ready...

theres no way im missing the freaks!!!

lol

·
Registered
495 Posts
Is it just me or is Makosi one hot lady?? I saw her this morning on the Lorraine Kelly show (I was at the gym OK [:)]) practically bursting out of her dress [:p] and speaking in that sexy Zimbabwean accent.

I don't watch BB, but I would if she made a re-appearance.

C

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it just me or is Makosi one hot lady?? I saw her this morning on the Lorraine Kelly show (I was at the gym OK [:)]) practically bursting out of her dress [:p] and speaking in that sexy Zimbabwean accent.

I don't watch BB, but I would if she made a re-appearance.

C
Shes got a good body on her I suppose, but her face didnt do anything for me at all. Was worth watching the pool scene but thats about it!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I thought they had kicked her out the country?  She was supposed to be deported as she only had a visa to work as a nurse, not as a desperate wanna be.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I cannot believe that I have just wasted my 3000th post (for the third time) on talking about Big Brother. Surely I should have used it for something interesting like discussing the aerodynamic differences between the MKIV and MKV.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt find any of them attractive!

Not much to say at the moment, the guy with torrets will be a laugh I reckon!

·
Registered
873 Posts
My sister is mates with pete. hes one crazy fucker. He slept in my bed once (WHEN I WASNT THERE! NO JOKES PLEASE!) Thats my new claim to fame! Very talented musician!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
My wife said that she was not going to watch this BB. UNTIL......I was in the pub last night and the tv was on in the corner. Out of the car came our local life guard ........Glyn !

He is supposed to be doing his "A" levels at the moment !

All the local girls including my 2 teenage daughters are all going to vote for him so that he can win.

So much for a quiet summer and cheap phone bills !

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I cannot believe the missfits they have dragged up for this series.  They make the people on this forum look normal.  4 of them are supposed to be models - well I am no oil painting myself, but I fail to see which ones they are, unless they are shoe models in the Matalan catalogue.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
My sister is mates with pete. hes one crazy fucker. He slept in my bed once (WHEN I WASNT THERE! NO JOKES PLEASE!) Thats my new claim to fame! Very talented musician!
And no doubt he whacked one off under the sheets!!

Very strange guy.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I said NO jokes! [:p] Well that would make 2 of us then wouldnt it! [:D] My sister is now one of the people who watchs it 24/7. Watching someone sleep for 10 hours is great TV!

CAN WE HAVE A VOTE?

What was the best big brother? I vote the 1st one. Gone downhill since then.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
That nikki is awfull the last one in with that bunny costume ? how thick and annoying can you get.

Also they are not all models the 4 you mentioned a couple of them are promo girls and we all know how ropey they can be.

Anyway Pete to win

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thanks walrus. Everyone vote pete. I think uk-mkivs should sponser him! [:)]

Hes a great guy when you get to know him. Seems a bit crazy but if youve got torrets you aint got a choice really have you.

1 - 20 of 372 Posts