Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one that note........ got yourself sorted with a chick yet [:D]
Stayed over at Liz's last night. Things are progressing at a good pace. She's much happier about things now. Far more chilled.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I spy multi-link rear suspension. I thought this generation Civic had torsion beam?
It does but there's no confirmation if they've given the CTR the treatment although I would expect it's been done.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I really REALLY doubt that THAT is the official new Type R...I mean, have you seen the size of the brakes??? 4 pot rear calipers? Yellow aluminium brake disc bells? Not a chance.

And come on mate, I know you're a Type R man, but it's sooooooooooo garish! The old one was quite chavvy in my opinion, but this just looks like a Max Power page 3 slapper!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Obviously its a concept it says it on the plate. This is 99% what it'll look like as was the original concept of the regular ctr.

not your cuppa and that's cool by me.

·
Registered
379 Posts
dude i am 99% certain i have seen that before in bristol. the way i recognised it was the dual triangular tail pipes! i saw it in cribbs shopping centre last week. the missus was rushing me so i didnt get a good look at it, but im pretty sure it was that car...different wheels mind you.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Dam you posted before me , just got sent these spy shots and i agree it is the new civic released for the geneeva show

looks nice but would be better in a more eye friendly colour .......[:D]

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
I do like the look of that[Y]

Im glad they have put a grille in-between the headlights so they don't look like there all one piece. Would like to see it from some different angles and in black or grey[H]

I want to see what the Type-rr is like now and the spec of its engine.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts

Im glad they have put a grille in-between the headlights so they don't look like there all one piece. Would like to see it from some different angles and in black or grey[H]

i think the Type rr will be the same minus the interior but only 2 front seats and completly stripped of sound proofing and a 2.4 lump

ie race replica

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

i think the Type rr will be the same minus the interior but only 2 front seats and completly stripped of sound proofing and a 2.4 lump

ie race replica
Can you tell me the lotto numbers too? The RR is two years and a lot of crystal balls away. It'll depend on demand if it gets made. These are only rumours remember.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts