Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv been running these prices for a while now just thaught i would put a reminder in for new members and anyone else who is interest

we will tint a full 3 door mk4 golf in charcole for ?100 and we'll also tint a 5 door mk4 golf at ?125

Any other cars contact me on 07708 732 007 or [email protected] and remember to mention this site

I'm also offering a pale blue tint like on the mk5 GTI's which works out at ?150 for a 3 door mk4 and ?175 for a 5 door mk4 and look's real factory fit for more information please contact me.

thank's

Liam

If any one is unsure of legality please call me as most people try and guess and its a real bad idea thanks again

Just a few photo's please remember we do tint's alot lighter than this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Yep this is what I want to know my Audi is crying out to be tinted - listen can you hear it...

"sob, sob, please put a light tint on my windwos to help me look cool...Sob, Sob"

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm gunna do 1 window on my golf to show you the blue its a real light pale blue not to be confused with the brighter titanium blue but i'll show you soon just let me blag a little bit

listen to your cars there all crying for it those poor leather trim's need protecting from the nasty UV rays, just think how easyer you can make your air cons life. And all you with chrome/polished gear stick's who are fed up with the hot sausage feel every gear change in the hot weather while juggeling your literally red hot R32 wheel instead of lovinly gripping it
Stick out tongue [:P]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Looking forward to the pics, won't the factory tint on my windows make it look like a dirty blue though?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi!

I wonder how far would be willing to travel ???

I live in the.....wait for it the N-East of Scotland ....Aberdeen in fact

would consider meeting up some where ( how long would the job take ??? 3dr mk4)

cheers

Stu

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I'm also VERY interested in the OEM style blue tints.

Could you please get a picture up - even if it's only the film itself against a white background??

Many thanks!!

Steve

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hi Liam, i texted you a while ago cause i had to remove my front tints. Can you stick them back on for me :p  how much for jus 2 front windows?! cheers

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a month where moving into a unit and with the new reg it seems every dealership in my area has found the benifits of my tinting so

If any of you are after a quote please call me as i dont get that much time infront of my p.c

contact me on 07708 732 007

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi am was wondering if you could travel to Yorkshire (bradford) I am wanting 2xMk4 5 door tinting 50% and a passat, maybe if possible Audi A3 tints removing and re doing with yours and how much?

I have a big enough garage to do all the work in!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts