Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
it's not officially out til friday, although gameplay should deliver mine 2moro! I cant wait looks amazing! ppl who bought it direct from Ubisoft on AVForums are saying its great too!!! [H]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
i need to renew my live big time! The one month trial ran out over 2 months ago! No COD2 or GRAW! [:'(] anyone know any of the ?20 offers around?? always seem to be sold out by the time i find them!!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
On nightshift this week so will be off to Tesco/Asda at 6am on Friday to buy it :) Its just as cheap there as the online sellers so i might as well

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Got it! Graphics are great, gameplay is different to what i'm used to on COD2, sounds are good. There is so much to take in though, commanding a squad etc! I need to get used to the gameplay before i can get anywhere yet, lol! Looks promising though!!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
My local Asda Home&Living store had a copy tonight but they wanted ?45 for it compared to the full Asda stores ?40. Thought id just wait til the mornin for the the sake of a fiver :)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anyone else notice that the contols are jerky? when i look around it seems to do it fast slow fast slow in a jerkiness motion.

Anyone else get this?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Never noticed it as a problem.....tho i do notice its much smoother when using night vision, probably cos of the lack of detail.

Not an easy game either which im pleased by! I think its stunning personally..... even running on my Panny CRT its amazing, and running it through 5.1 sound in sensational, that level when the embassy blows up, WOW!

And i havent even tried it on live yet.... soooo good [:D]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
just been really getting into it! Great came! controlling things via the utility map and cross-com is great! Gonna enjoy this game!
Any ideas how u revitalise your health when its low? I know u can do it for your team, but what about your own?? thanks

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
nevermind! thanks!
I need to sort my live, subscription ran out, need to find one of the half price deals floating around! ?40 is just too much imo!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Go to game and buy ISS soccer and you get 12 months gold free. this was the offer on a while back anyway,

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
You get healed at the end of a mission and can get healed if you find
an ammo point but that's it. I've done the training and first missions
now - it's fantastic but I have seen graphical glitches. Not that it
will detract from the gameplay. Still not got to grips with the cross
com system yet but I suspect that's because I haven't really needed it
much yet.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Go to game and buy ISS soccer and you get 12 months gold free. this was the offer on a while back anyway,
cool, thanks! i'll look 2moro!

Cheers Nik [Y]. Cross-com is useful, so is the tactical map! not sent my team off anywhere yet though!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts