Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ade, how much for an oettinger lower lip spoiler for a Bora for a very very special person? E-mail me if you like!

Just wondering, so don't get excited about a sale! Just exploring my avenues as it were! Also, what other lower lips you got at good prices? Basically my oettinger one, I think has been nicked, I'm pretty sure it didnt fall off! I'm also looking at a VW 4motion one, you do anything like that?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Retail at ?170+vat, best i could do would be ?150+vat

Its the cheapest aftermarket one really, the ABT + hofele ones are much more..

The VW 4mo one is ?35+vat

and damn you, just realised it wasnt in our stock file so phoned vw up for it and ended up ordering one for myself lol

used to have one on but it got ripped off :(

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn, well your a bit far away for me to collect! How much would it cost to paint though just out of pure noseyness, say if I accepted that it could be damaged and not be completely spot on with the colour matching?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
We definately wouldnt do it TBH as done too many times before and either wrong colour and so easily damaged when painted!

Not sure cost on that one as not a simple paint jub, requires rubbing down and smoothing etc, most dont paint these...

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[:cool:]

Amateurs!

Right, how long for the 4mo front valance? Is it the same one as shown on Blue V5's car here?

Total cost? And do I have to go through the rigmaroll of ordering something silly on the site again!? [:D] I also would like a free gift and a hamper as this is my third order [:p]

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I can get next day VW said, with post/vat ?51.70

Not sure, what's his look like?

yes something silly please as wont get chance to add it our site for a few days as installing new server tomo

I'll send you a hamster!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts