Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im just looking round on ebay for a tv tuner and tv tuner cable. does anybody know what the part numbers for these are?? Im getting the version d sat nav if that matters

thanks rob

·
Registered
122 Posts
Quote: posted by rob_watti on 31/03/2005 19:23:13

Hi guys im just looking round on ebay for a tv tuner and tv tuner cable. does anybody know what the part numbers for these are?? Im getting the version d sat nav if that matters

thanks rob

Best place for info is www.vwnavi.com

A forum dedicated to vw sat-nav? Brilliant.

Also look at www.satnavsystems.com for a guide on prices.

Hope that helps.

Beware upgrading your vw sat nav can turn into a very expensive hobby. I Know!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ok here you go.

Tv tuner cable.. 7L6 019 146 B

TV TUNER 4D0 919 146

I can't vouch for the accuracy of this info, sorry.

I got it from looking at items sold by ebay seller "niewidmo".

He's located in poland, got 100% feedback, can get hold of anything sat nav related, prices look good, shipping costs are good.

Do i or don't i trust a polish seller??

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Rob, youll need TV TUNER 4D0 919 146B the b on the end will allow youre tv tuner to adjust the brightnesss, contrast and colour using the satnavs canbus

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by timmy on 01/04/2005 22:19:18

Do i or don't i trust a polish seller??

I would have no reason not to, especially after dealing with Simon (Bodycarstyling) with the Satnavs.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by hz2921 on 02/04/2005 01:58:39

Rob, youll need TV TUNER 4D0 919 146B the b on the end will allow youre tv tuner to adjust the brightnesss, contrast and colour using the satnavs canbus

What kind of aerial is needed for this?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I would love some more info on the tv tunners as well guys...

What are the aerials like.. Any I have seen are pretty ugly!

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
the aerials are the only sticking point for me, i was told that the alpine tv aerials will work, but i need to find out what connectors they use, i think we need the SMB connector, if someone can source the smb connectors then we can use any tv aerial made for car use, ive just ordered my tv tuner cable , just need to find a tv tuner, easier said than done!, I wonder if the guy supplying the satnavs from Poland would have them?, would nayone be able to ask him?, or please send me his link.

Thanks zak

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Thanks Martyn!, just got of the phone with the stealer, and they aernt called stealers for nothing, the part number for the tv tuner 4D0 919 146B will cost you the paltry sum of , wait for it!!,

?966+VAT[:O]

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Martyn, thats a brilliant idea, but i think we should be quick, my german contact said they go a minimum of ?200 at the least!!!! and normally more, he wanted to know where they were going for at that price, so i diverted him to my stealers in Southgate!!! and suddenly my mobile is not getting answered[:eek:)], if we get five the bank charges would be around ?2.50 each, we got to get it done!!!!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
ok m8... depending on total price i'm in...

The bank transfer to germany is the expensive bit... So I am happy to share.

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
rob from what i can see he supplies a cable as well!!!, if theres three of us the bank charges will be ?6, i want to get it ASAP, as knowing my luck they will be sold out soon!!!!!,

PLEASE POST YOUR FIRM COMMITMENT FOR ONE OF THESE TUNERS AND I WILL USE THE BUY IT NOW FUNCTION ON MONDAY MORNING

The bidding will end on monday in the evening, i think at 6pm,

Please know that you want one of these tuners as I will recieve negative feedback if i alter the number of tuners ordered, and the seller only has FIVE!!!

List of confirmed?

1.Zak

2.Martyn

3.Rob

Hes charging 21 euros for insured delivery (?15) so the total will be ?68 tv tuner + ?15 delivery from germany to your home + ?6 bank charges , at the moment theres three of us, but if we get 5 tuners the bank charges fall to ~ ?3.50 so a total at the moment ?89 all in, and if we get 5 then ?86.50 , ive got to translate hes german to see what hes saying, i,ll post it in the morning!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.