Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So dudes and dudesses... I've mentioned it to a few of you, but your very own CkB will be gracing Manchester with his presence again... And would love to join you all for a spot of dinner again [H]

I'm only up one night this time, Tues 3rd over itno Weds 4th, and I'll no doubt be at Bewleys on the Airport again [:)]

Therefore, how does a trip to the Romper for a meal and a pint grab you, say from 7pm-ish onwards??

Shout up any interest and we can go from there??

Nice one

C [:D]

PEOPLE COMING:

CkB
Curley + Brian
Gary Cundliffe
Beddie + Emma
tony_danza
waggzy
V6DKO

red-jeffers ?

I'm definitely on for this now - hotels and flights are booked [h]

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Yep i'm interested.

If your in the Astra Dont let on until we are in the pub[:D] the shame of it [:p]

Cheers for the PM matey.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yeah,should be ok for this one mate,enjoyed the last one. Will keep an eye on the post for confirmation[Y] Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PMSL - Tabatha darling, if you wanted to get away from me, you didn't *HAVE* to go to the *OTHER* side of the world [:S] [:S] [:(]

C [;)]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Aww nuts, I'm going to be away in New Zealand mate - maybe next time!
Off Topic.... jammy get going to New Zealand.. got a load of air vouchers for our wedding but dont fancy the flights with kids...

Always wanted to go there aswell

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have family on the light side?? You lucky beggar!!

Anyone else fancy a bite to eat (not that I'm tryign to drag an Admin back on topic [A] [;)])

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aww nuts, I'm going to be away in New Zealand mate - maybe next time!
Off Topic.... jammy get going to New Zealand.. got a load of air vouchers for our wedding but dont fancy the flights with kids...
On topic - are you coming down for a munch fella thinking about it - you caught me at it as well [:S]

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wouldnt miss it Chris.....[:D]

Count myself and Emma in mate, see ya there!
Good man [y]

@ Curley - are you both coming?? And I won't be in the Astra, I'll be flying up from Gatwick this time! The drive home last time was such a pig [:(]

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Would be good to see you again fella [y]

Just to confirm now, this is DEFINITELY on, I've got my flights and hotel sorted [:D]

First post updated [:)]

C

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
@ Curley - are you both coming?? And I won't be in the Astra, I'll be flying up from Gatwick this time! The drive home last time was such a pig [:(]

C
Yeah Chris "BRIAN" say it again "BRIAN" [;)][:D] will prob be with me.. You can add his name to your list.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I'll see what I can do, as I'm on till 6 that week, it is on my way home and I love their Aberdeen Angus burgers soooooo much!.... oh and it'd be nice to catch up with you again. [:p] You need to be introduced to the curry mile as mentioned too, maybe next time?

I'm city center near the g-mex if you're at a loose end for lunch btw... I know the odd boozer.

I've set a reminder on my phone so I don't drive past in a daze!

Mike.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts