Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so who is going then, i went this month so i'd be up for some more.

so if anyone is going get posting, anyone from around the portsmouth area up for a convoy? already been discusing this with 'married blond'

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have sent a few pm's out now so this should start taking shape, keep an eye on this thread and we can all sort out times and a route etc....

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I'm likely to do the run down as long as the road doesn't disappear like on teh way back from the last one.

Wednesday next isn't it?? [:)]

Would be good to meet MB (plenty of banter in the past) and I think Lynsey needs spotting as well...... [:)]

C

·
Registered
703 Posts
...and I think Lynsey needs spotting as well...... [:)]
[:p] You'll spot me this time I'm sure!

Weather depending I shall be there again in the lupo... (still no GT...although I may of had the phone call by then...*wishful thinking!*)

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Oi Oi 'Enry [;)]

As it currently stands, there are gonna be 3 of us coming around from the easside [;)]

And Lynsey - weather pending?? Can't spot you if you hide from the rain [:p]

I've sorted it with work so I can get away nice and early [:D]

C

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Hey dude, make an appearance [y]

See http://www.no-rice.com/ for info.

Basically, Southbound Fleet Services on the M3, 2nd Wednesday of every month from half 6. I normally roll around a little after 7. Don't be there later than 8 you won't get parked [;)]

C

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
DOH DOH and DOUBLE DOH !!!!

Got something on yet again bloody uncles 60th bday bash so cant make it a little narked what is it with people I have not had a car fix in 3 months starting to get with drawl systoms !!!!

Sorry see ya next time in my long johns and thermal underwear

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey dude, make an appearance [y]

See http://www.no-rice.com/ for info.

Basically, Southbound Fleet Services on the M3, 2nd Wednesday of every month from half 6. I normally roll around a little after 7. Don't be there later than 8 you won't get parked [;)]

C
Cheers Chris, should be able to make it I think. Will confirm later :p

·
Registered
359 Posts
[was supposed to include a quote to si_mk4_ saying about getting a nice mk2 or rado]

hey i live in old basing i have my mk2 gti up for sale if ur interested pm me or catch me at no rice - i have the red bolf might bring the gti if i can

1 - 20 of 69 Posts