Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Month: October

Prize donated by Gadget Shop:
http://www.thegadgetshop.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=842Wallet Essentials Bottle Opener worth £8
Posted Image

Closing Date For Nominations:
10th October 2006

Not to be nominated this month:

patchrico
hunnymonster
nosaj
shiuming
a8wpg
dannyboy
Tabs
vwtam
MikeTDI

GTIGlasgow

cage

Welcome to October's UK-MKIV/Vs Car of the Month
competition, now including prizes every month from the Gadget Shop!

Take a look at the new guidelines, consider posting in this month's Photo Challenge if you fancy promoting your car,
and above all get nominating in this thread! Please remember that the
Photo Challenge theme is just a bit of fun for promoting pics, not a category for COTM - you can nominate
anybody you think deserves Car of the Month. THERE IS NO THEME FOR ANY CAR OF THE MONTH COMPETITIONS THIS YEAR!

If your car is nominated and you do not wish to be included please notify me by PM.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Greg howells stunning silver MK4. (phat4)

400BHP 1.8T, engine bay chromed up, air-ride, STUNNING Tan interior, TT Filler cap, Fiat Barchetta door handles, thats just to mention SOME of his mods. 1 of the best MK4's in the world IMO.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
878 Posts
No disrespect to anyone else, but as far as I'm concerned Greggs (Phat4) should be car of the century. The attention to detail, effort, time and money involved must have been phenominal. I would sell my soul to Lucifer himself for that car.[6][6][6][6][6][6][6][6][6][6][6][6]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Greggs car for me is possibly the best looking mk4 i've seen so that gets my vote although i dont want to take anything away from the others. Cluke's car is perfect just how i would love mine to be might have to have words with hime re where he got bumper from etc.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.