Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First meet to be held in the NW for a long time! So let's make this a good one [Y]

Date: Sunday 6th February
Time: 12pm onwards

Plan is to grab some food / drink at the Sandpiper then head off to photos and rolling shots for those who want to whore it out [:p]

Please confirm if you're coming and if you want food so I can work out if we need to book a table

Attendees:
Tabs
Austin21
Hoyle
alex-atari
Bert-NW
PhilR32
Patch
Pat
Gold-5-Door
stevw1
clarkey204
uberwide
mattyb23
pinocchio golf
a89
m3rlin
Wez
Beddies

Meal:
Tabs
Austin21
Holye
Bibby
Bert-NW
PhilR32
Dave and Jess
Danza
Beddies
Gary C and Liz

Total = 13

Food at the Sandpiper: http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thesandpiperbickerstaffe/restaurantsfood/

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Speak for yourself, Alex!

It's a lovely pub, big car park and tasty meat - what more could you want?!

·
Registered
345 Posts
ill come up probable be later on though so count me out on food etc, anyone guna be bringing vagcom ? Want to see if i can get auto windows and MTE.

Cheers Bibby

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Should be there 99%, a few new mods to go on before then. Will be ready though.

I think someone will be with me with his new DSLR, (wonder who that might be?)

·
Registered
504 Posts
ill be there tabs, bit of a drive for me but 64mpg should do the trick[:p] sorry had to pop a dig in there somewhere. be good to meet everyone again and show the deisel off before she goes in a few months.

Edit: and i wont be going for food atleast not enough to book a table. maybe see if we could get a big bowl of chips done or something?

·
Registered
504 Posts
phil r32 - I could tow you? the funny thing is her replacement in around 4 months will be an .:R [:D] decided on something we can play with and show off on the stands this year. luckily i have the 525D for economy when required.

·
Registered
917 Posts
phil r32 - I could tow you? the funny thing is her replacement in around 4 months will be an .:R
decided on something we can play with and show off on the stands this year. luckily i have the 525D for economy when required.
Ok heres another problem with the R..... Doesnt have towing points hahahaha.

Good choice IMO (biast much)

1 - 20 of 146 Posts