Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you coming to the Ram Inn, please use this thread to register your interest for those wanting food on the day... [;)]

I'll give you a week or so to confirm and sort out any other commitments before i go ahead and book the tables.

But as the Ram gets quite busy on sundays, i will probably need to book at least a week or so in advance in order to secure the tables!!

Interested so far:

Me

Pat

Gary C

Beddie & Emma

Mark & Tracy

Paul (V6DKO)

kiz x 2

andys

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
8 people for food so far, is that all?? Come on guys you're letting the side down! [:'(]

P.S. I'm gonna have to get this booked within the next two to three days so get your names down! [;)]

·
Registered
325 Posts
No can do for this either guys

Gotta tear down the shed in the back garden an put up new panel and post fencing get the damp proof course sorted and find someone to repoint the gable end brickwork.

Anyone know any good builders in the manchester area???

Stu

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quick update for you folks dining...

I rang the Ram this evening to book the table, however, i was informed that as Sunday is their busiest day, especially lunchtime, that they don't take bookings on a weekend! It's strictly on a first come first served basis...

So, i'm thinking that as it does get very busy, and so does the car park, (i cannot stress how busy it gets!!) that maybe you all wouldn't mind setting off and arriving a little earlier than normal, arriving around say 11:30ish to fit in for an early lunchtime slot?..

This is purely my suggestion and the reason for this is, if it gets quite chaotic around mealtimes, i'd like us all to be sat together (as usual) and mainly i don't want any of us to have to wait ridiculously long to get served (a la Romper last time!!)

As i said it's only a suggestion, but i hope you are all ok with that?

Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We should be ok with the time, will speak to Tracy as she sometimes doesn't surface till past twelve some days [:p]
Well you'd better make sure you get her kicked into touch then! We don't want to be waiting around for the dreaded latecomers now do we? lol.. [;)]

·
Registered
742 Posts
put me and my mate down but we wont arrive till 1 as we cant set off till 12 and its a 48.5 mile trek (according to multi map!)

i'll be attending in my bora he'll be coming down in his newly purchased 04 mk4 r32 in red! after his last one got car jacked

so hopefully see you there!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts