Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone?

reason i didnt get down to southport was due to my new ickle beast was delayed so couldnt pick it up in time.. so now i have it i want to show her off. :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yeah,why not! I'd more than likely be up for this,and im sure there'll be a few more when they see this thread. Where abouts were you thinking of? Oh,and what is the "new ickle beast",by the way? Was it worth the wait? Paul.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Did i hear someone mention the Romper? Orio cookie tower Mmmmmm.................... [:D]

First sunday of next month is cool for me and em'

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah first sunday of november is also good for me...

will get the vagowners.com boys down as they have been waiting for a meet :)

so will be a good turn out..

ive bought jamie simms car..

the jazz blue mk4 with the polishy rimms, tt225 engine etc.. done a few mods already and just awaiting more parts to come in.

its going to be stripped this weekend so i can put speakers, amps etc in and hopefully some new seats etc .. so should have it finished by the meet.

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
yeah first sunday of november is also good for me...

will get the vagowners.com boys down as they have been waiting for a meet :)

so will be a good turn out..

ive bought jamie simms car..

the jazz blue mk4 with the polishy rimms, tt225 engine etc.. done a few mods already and just awaiting more parts to come in.

its going to be stripped this weekend so i can put speakers, amps etc in and hopefully some new seats etc .. so should have it finished by the meet.
Look forward to seeing that when its done [Y]

Should be a good meet this one folks - anyone else interested?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Richie,told ya there'd be a few more along soon! Yeah,first sunday of next month is good for me too,Romper sounds good as well. Dammit,ive gotta have me one of those oreo cookie tower things...Tabs and Beddie,i blame you!! Lol's[^][:D]. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah pat it is...

humm.. slight delay.. left my keys at work and so all weekend its been sat there and not been touched..

well gutted..

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also just to give you a bit of an indication into the sort of standard im going to be giving this car..

the Rainbow speakers should arrive this tuesday.. thats just a minor clue.. :)

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Where in Lancs are you Andy's?

The Romper is just off J6 I think (the Wilmslow junction) of the M56 near the airport

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's behind all the catering units for the airport isn't it, I used to work at the airport and we used to go there. If you are heading to wilmslow from hale, its on the left before you go into the tunnel, is that right???????

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
It's behind all the catering units for the airport isn't it, I used to work at the airport and we used to go there. If you are heading to wilmslow from hale, its on the left before you go into the tunnel, is that right???????
Spot on mate, see you there.......... [:D]

·
Registered
232 Posts
should be fun so the first sunday in november, is it called the romper inn? i'll write it down would be good 2meet some of the others on here, would of been nice for one of you guys 2 of been goin past and stoped when i was broke down last week on the motorway (m60 J22) in the freezing cold coz my gearbox and clutch went lmao saw loads of golfs go past 2 not one of them even waved [:$]

BIG T

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.