Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A number of people have expressed an interest in a mini meet in sandbach, so LETS GET ON IT!!! Its going to be after the next official NW VIII Meet being organised by Tabs in the South port area.

Alex 1.8T

_veedub_

Smithjoe -

Evilhomer -

Rye

GaryM

Paul C

Loflux

Beddie

possibly Baker21?

Staffs150

Andymac?

Tabs?

Cluke?

V6DKO?

Josh?

EddyH?

Golf-ball?

Red-Jeffers?

Tezyuk?

RJH?

Stewart

Danwild

Awesomeade

Big T

List of possibles for next time.

Looking at turning it into a Barbecue Afternoon at the FBI Gymnasium Car Park, Dragons Lane, Elworth, Sandbach. Plenty of cars, and hopefully plenty of food!!?[:D]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
excellent confirmed... pm me your mobile dude, and i'll let you know whats going on (If anyone else joins in!!) [:D]

·
Registered
371 Posts
erm i think i might be heading up there later tonight, but might have to be back early sunday to work, but i will let you know if i dont, when were you planning on meeting up?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nowhere near Exeter mate [;)]
I bet your relieved Darth EJO, you wouldnt have been able to get your 50 posts an hour done if you had come to the mini meet!!![:p][;)][:D]

Think sunday early afternoon was gonna be the plan Alex... but if your around today, I was gonna play with vag com... ive borrowed a laptop off a mate? gimme a text if your around.

Tabs you gonna make an appearance in sunny sandbach!!![;)]

·
Registered
371 Posts
hmmmm i might not be able to make it then as i will have to get back to work in the afternoon. i am not coming up till later tonight mark (gotta work), otherwise i would have come round it would have been interesting to see how vagcom works!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmmm i might not be able to make it then as i will have to get back to work in the afternoon. i am not coming up till later tonight mark (gotta work), otherwise i would have come round it would have been interesting to see how vagcom works!
No worries [:D]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what about me?? lol
anybody who wants to come to sandbach tommorrow feel free!! but I think your right smithjoe... its gonna have to be rearranged with a bit more notice. Perhaps one evening? I'll keep a not of everyone who wants to be involved... includes you RYE!!!! and i'll raise another thread.

In the mean time i'll seeya all NEXT sunday!![:D]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
added beddie, no probs. [:D]

For everyones info im thinking of having it at the car park of the local gym I go to. The owner is a good mate, and is the chap who pretty much does nothing else but cars up in his spare time (He presently owns, a brand new BMW CSL which he has MODIFIED[:O] (coilovers and some bodywork changes) a Bora V6 4motion which is HEAVILY modified and VERY tasty, a Ferrari 328, a Caddy 2 pickup (Its actually the skoda variant so gib him about it... which is also VERY heavily modified (very euro look) and his missis drives the modified passat estate i have mentioned on here before.)

Other mate who works there has a very nicely modified Astra Van, which was featured in Perfomance vauxhall last month... and no there is not an ounce of vauxhall corsa styling... its influenced heavily by the VW scene.

There will be another couple of Boras aswell methinks... all in all should be a very good turnout. [Y]

1 - 20 of 90 Posts