Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

A few of us from the stockport / M60 area are thinking of having a mini meet but thought i might as well post up to see if anyone else is interested,

I think it going to be some where near the M60 so its easy for everyone to find and get to and maybe end of this month early next month?

I know a pub called the Cheshire line tavern with a big car park and a bit of a chicane on the way in its in cheadle near didsbury 2 mins away from junction 2 M60 on manchester road p/code is sk8 2nz

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=SK8%202NZ&title=Cheshire%20Line%20Tavern&cat=res

Okay so this meet is going ahead on the 15th October meet about 12:30 and dine shortly after depending how many are interested eating just post up to let me know if you are

List of people attending so far:

andy_b

niknak

tony_danza

cookiemonster

V6DKO

waggzy

Bike_Boy

Beddie

Gary Cundliffe

curley

Tabs

Blondie

austin21

tillyTDI

Mike H

Foster

GTIgreen

Total :18!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kiz count me in, but make sure u bring you tissues along when I drive off in your motor lol
will do [:p] you can take it for a blast mate no probs but guess i had better get a tracker fitted before i let ya[;)]

right i'll start a list and maybe send a few of the other NW people some pm's to get their attention how does 8th october sound?

·
Registered
458 Posts
8th is no good for me as it's my little girls birthday, try the week before..O and i'd bring ur car back honest[;)]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Cheers for the pm mate,you beat me to it-i was gonna try and get one sorted for this month,but maybe i should just get on with organising the Horse Shoe Pass drive that i posted about 2 months ago,lol's[:$] Anyway,count me in mate,im always up for a meet,as you all know. Im sure Gary C and Beddie will be along shortly as well. Just keep us posted on date's? I can do either date,by the way[Y] Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi Kiz

You can put me down for this.

HOWEVER im not available 29/9 - 2/10

Any other time is fine

See ya all there..

Stu

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay folks,

looking like this is getting off the ground so hows everybody woth the 15th Oct I'll get a list together soon

1 - 20 of 51 Posts