Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok then,you adventurous NW crew members! I was recently talking to Gary Cundliffe regarding venues for future meets,and he has suggested a drive out to the horse shoe pass in north wales. So,as NW meets 'dad',i feel it is my duty to call on my forum family,and see if there is enough interest in this to get something started. If you fancy it,please register your interest here,and we can arrange a venue for food etc. Thanks folks. I'll just sit back now,and wait for the stampede,lol's. Cheers,Paul.[Y] Members showing an interest in this;Me!(V6DKO),Gary Cundliffe,tillyTDI,andymac,kiz,beddie & Emma,Ben-MK-4,curley,tdi29,austin21.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Definetly up for this one Paul I know I havent been to a meet in while but something a little more adventurous may spur me on to getting of my sofa on a sunday afternoon... well i mean actually make me take a day of work.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol's Andy...i know what you mean mate! I spend many a sunday doing paperwork,or tidying my van. I'll get a list of interested members in the first post,and if we get a decent number interested,then we can sort a date out. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im up for it when iget my new engine in again hopefully about a month
[Y]Cool,be good to see you back on the road again mate. How's the new engine coming along? Any exciting developments to tell us about?...Go on,we wont tell the missus![:p][:D]Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
742 Posts
im up for it when iget my new engine in again hopefully about a month
[Y]Cool,be good to see you back on the road again mate. How's the new engine coming along? Any exciting developments to tell us about?...Go on,we wont tell the missus![:p][:D]Cheers,Paul.
she knows im getting a hybrid turbo fitted went to look at an engine was ging to buy it until they wanted an extra ?300 quid so still on the hunt for a engine!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I could be interested, i should be able to keep up with you lot now.
YOU should be able to keep up with US!? Its us trying to keep up with you John! Lol's. Be good to see you there mate,keep an eye out for dates. Just need Gary C to do his bit of research on this for us,and we can try and get it sorted. Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Paul, myself and Emma will be up for this one, i can personally recommend a really good run that i used to do on the bike a while back - approx 20 miles running out from lake Bala with some fantastic roads/great scenery, should be ideal as its all sweeping A roads and smooooooth tarmac! [:D]

Best bit when a venue/run is decided is to keep the route/time/date etc strictly via PM as the police have been known to pick up on threads etc and have a welcome party waiting and North Wales police don't need much of an excuse....[;)]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Paul, myself and Emma will be up for this one, i can personally recommend a really good run that i used to do on the bike a while back - approx 20 miles running out from lake Bala with some fantastic roads/great scenery, should be ideal as its all sweeping A roads and smooooooth tarmac! [:D]

Best bit when a venue/run is decided is to keep the route/time/date etc strictly via PM as the police have been known to pick up on threads etc and have a welcome party waiting and North Wales police don't need much of an excuse....[;)]
Cheers Steve,ill make sure we keep it a covert operation[H]. Just need to check dates/route etc,to make sure it isnt going to clash with anything else. I'll keep you all updated.....secretly[:D]. Cheers,Paul.[Y]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Has this died a death then or has Paul just give up lol

Only messing mate [:p] Get your ar5e in gear[;)]
Lol's,been spending too much time thinking about A3's recently! Will have to get this on the go again. Reckon it might be slightly less busy now the kids are due to go back to school,so i'll try and get some dates together,and pm those interested. Hopefully this could be a good day out,if the weather plays ball! Cheers,Paul.[Y]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts