Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thankyou for all your kind comments. She is low, she's gonna have to be lifted slightly.. too frightened about that sump of mine (about an inch of clearance from a flat floor!!)

Can't wait until I get some recaro's and get it out on the road!!!... desperate to give some love and wax!!! [:D] (And a good whipping!!)[}:)][:D]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Wasn't too sure at first.. but they are definitely growing on me now... they look quite "Aggressive" don't they.. or is that just me ? [:D]

·
Registered
296 Posts
Quote: posted by evilhomer on 10/12/2004 02:53:17

Can't wait until I get some recaro's and get it out on the road!!!... desperate to give some love and wax!!! [:D] (And a good whipping!!)[}:)][:D]

What recaros are you going for? Brand new ones or from another golf? Leather or cloth? I was under the impression the 4mo came with recaros as standard[8D]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I am in love with those wheels!! I wonder what they would look like on the old Bora?

Your car is seriously slammed, you got any side shot pictures?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Baker -

Car is indeed slammed... gonna have to lift slightly...[:(]

Can't do proper side shots yet, cos I have no seats to get the car to a position where I could take them... will sort it asap. Would imagine they look pretty good on the bora too bud. Best thing is that they are not an expensive wheel.

Have you noticed the second image down... the strange see through portion at the back of my car... them invisible lights (cool aren't they?!![:eek:)][:D]) - Only kiddin matey I know your sorting things for me.[:D]

M8NNY -

The actual manufacturer is AZ. They are an AZ 'diamond' wheel.

I bought mine from Wheelbase in oldham (?846) all in with Falken 225/35/18 rubber... http://www.wheel-base.co.uk

Kingkoop -

No unfortunately 4mo didn't come with recaro's as standard. I had sport black leather which I sold to hz2921 on here. just want a 3 door cloth set. I have a friend who will trim in leather for me.

Miketdi -

I know what you mean... how many sets of them have I been through over the years. Cheeky little urchins want them for their mountain bikes!!!

Tylerama -

I suppose they are a little aggresive... an edgy RS4...[:D]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I just noticed that you were some lamps short of a motor?

You got another set of wheels to drive round in then?

Lamps are coming mate!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Baker21 - Yeah bud, I got a Mk3 in red. Old and reliable (It is modded too, but is in a sorry state at the moment. I have promised to give her some love when I've finished big brother!!!)

MarriedB - Excellent choice!!! [:D]

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Lookin good mate!! [^]

desperate to give some of my love and wax!!!

[:O] Not sure how that will affect the paint mate [:D][;)]

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote: posted by Paul C on 10/12/2004 13:24:29

Lookin good mate!! [^]

desperate to give some of my love and wax!!!

[:O] Not sure how that will affect the paint mate [:D][;)]

Sick!!! [:D][:eek:)]

I know my car is nice, but it aint that nice!!!! [:D]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts