Thinking about going to Nuerburg ring next april / may 2006

anyone interested

would be a thursday to a monday

have about 3 other interested

anyone else ????

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I might be interested! Would be good to get a group of us off here, especially as I'm missing this weekend's trip[:'(]

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Interest here too.

Jason you may want to have a word with Foxy. He's been down there several times so can give you recommendations on costs, hotels, ferry etc

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Interest here too.

Jason you may want to have a word with Foxy. He's been down there several times so can give you recommendations on costs, hotels, ferry etc
I think their latest trip leaves dover tomorrow morning. might pop down there and see em off.. tis only a 40 mile round trip.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Me and Cat leave today from Newcastle! WOOOOO! I can't wait...depending
on how this weekend goes, i'll probably be up for the next one too!

[:D]

·
Registered
504 Posts
[:D] Yep, defo intrest here!

May time will be perfect! plenty of time to book time off work!

[:'(] I want to be going tomorrow!!!![:(]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good we have a few interested then , ok whats prefered hotel , camping ??

was thinking of a non stop drive there with a few break , whats your views , or you can sugest something ??

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think that the way foxy has arranged this one is perfect there is some cottages near the ring about 3km -

Not realy up for camping as much fun as it is; wouldn't mind a decent nights sleep after a long drive and want to be totaly awake if driving round the ring. . . but proberly will change my mind if thats the way it goes.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Put me down for a definite maybe (!). I'm planning on going to Wolfsburg sometime in May and would be happy to pop along to the Ring with you guys on the way.

Sean

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
excelent the numbers are rising , will be phone ing a few hotels around that area in the next week or two as we have plenty of time to book up , and checking the dates for the ring [:)]

one of my m8's who has been thinking of going has a type R so at least theres a slow one going aswell lol , sorry ian didnt mean that lol

anyone have a set price roughly they wana pay out per night for a hotel ??

·
Registered
504 Posts
Not really fussed on how much just dont want to be paying stupid money for it. i rekon around ?35-40 is an ok price - ahve a look at cottages and b&b's around the ring too - you might get some closer and cheeper.

Has anyone got any details of the cottages that has been arranged for the weekends trip? how many can they hold?

roll on April (damn thats a long way off [:(]) [au]==3

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm not bothered about how much we pay for a hotel to be honest. BUT as I'm a total Ring newbie I'd like to have a go at the circuit first thing before all the bikes turn up. So somewhere close would be great for me. Remember to check the official site (don't know the url sorry) for dates when they're open.

Sean

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
as damian said we wont be ragging it all the way there , after all there's check point and i certainly dont wana get any points [;)]

and if ya dont wana drive im sure there will be some passager seat to be filled and that goes for anyone as long as others agree ,

i mean thats a long drive there and back all on ya tod lol

nice one damian glad ya might be able to make it

right il be updating the list of people who want to go by the weekend and will be speaking to a few people of the forum aswell , so hopfully get a few places (hotel names ) to put up as well

1 - 20 of 61 Posts