Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just thought id put up a few shots before she goes into the body shop next week, mods so far are anni headlights (and the nasty protectors) all uprated bulbs inc piaa tera sidelights and osram diadem bulbs, short ariel, hella r/c/c/r's, rear wiper removed and golf badge removed.

When it goes into the body shop im having the door strips removed and smoothed, handles colour coded, rear vw badge removed and smoothed, bonrath grill fitted with bonned and bumper recess filled and smoothed and euro stubbies fitted and painted [:)]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, just got a good deal on the body work so decided to get it all done now, still trying to decide on wheels too cant make my mind up lol

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is a nightmare, iv gone from wanting 19s in A8 style to ASA's to Mercedes style, to old school 5 series BMW wheels to BBS to TSW thruxtons (a very nice wheel, deep dish!) and now im thinking 17" brock B2's in 8.5 up front and 10 in the rear, not botherd about handling too much as its only a 1.4

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its being done at a place called coven body repairs, a local company but i know hes mainly into classic resoration so i know my cars in safe hands [:D]

·
Registered
25 Posts
alright mate golf will look nice when its do , u aint from wolvehampton  and called matt r ya cuz i reconise the car

·
Registered
229 Posts
alright mate. can you tell me the name of the bodyshop  that has done this work as ive been ringing everwhere to get this type of work done and no one wants to do it. im only from dudley so im local. cheers

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
alright mate. can you tell me the name of the bodyshop
then why ask that [:S]

A quick google of coven body repairs reveals this info

Coven Body Repairs
Unit 11/U S A M Trading Est/Wood La
Wolverhampton, WV10 8HN

01902 397200

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
it is a nightmare, iv gone from wanting 19s in A8 style to ASA's to Mercedes style, to old school 5 series BMW wheels to BBS to TSW thruxtons (a very nice wheel, deep dish!) and now im thinking 17" brock B2's in 8.5 up front and 10 in the rear, not botherd about handling too much as its only a 1.4
Have you had a look at the BBS LM replica's on ebay? Very nice wheel with 1 inch poished rim.Think i'm going for these after winter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts