Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Just joined, live in Cheshire and wanted to say a big hello to all out there.

I've recently bought a black GT TDI 130 in standard form but have already started to get modding on it.

Got some 18" straight away and just had an anniversary kit fitted.

Anyways, hi. Looking forward to picking up lots of tips etc....

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Cheshire resident...... [:D]

Looks like a very nice motor you got there, any more piccies..?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
....and watch out for ejo!
I'll second that.... Don't worry too much though, there's no real harm in him, i think...... just an excess of teenage hormones probably....

Btw, whereabouts in Cheshire you in?

And don't forget to come and say hi at the next NW meet at the Romper in Hale on 6th of November, there's gonna be plenty of other girlfriends/wives etc in attendance to talk cars or shoes with.... [:p]

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Two new members from Cheshire in one week?? That must be a record! [:O]

Nice looking motor you've got there anyway, and welcome to the forum! [Y]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll second that.... Don't worry too much though, there's no real harm in him, i think...... just an excess of teenage hormones probably....

And don't forget to come and say hi at the next NW meet at the Romper in Hale on 6th of November, there's gonna be plenty of other girlfriends/wives etc in attendance to talk cars or shoes with.... [:p]
Thanks, maybe I will, not sure about talking about shoes, not really my thing. I much prefer cars, engines and racing from the lights!!

Oh i'm in Neston.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts

Bet yeah Emma's not looking over your shoulder is she saying thing like that "Cars or Shoes indeed"[:D]

By the way, welcome to the forum Foxy Phantom.. Hope you enjoy your stay..

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Hello[:D] Nice looking motor there - I love the wheels![H]
Yeah hi there. Nice to have a Foxy on here that really is (you want to see the other one[+o(])

Are those wheels "new" RS4 reps? They look great and suit the car. (Doh edit I see they are Ace's)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts