Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Really nice looking motor in the best colour, but alas i failed to spot a supercharger in any of the photos nor mention of a kompresser in the write up.....................don't know what a G-lader is but i don't think is supercharger based.

Wicked motor though and 4x4[:D]

·
Registered
106 Posts
one of my mates had a gear shifter similar to that one in his polo drag car they are so much better posisitions higher like that it deffintly is worth while if you are building a race car but i think it would have been better if he had left it stock as for some reason mk4 race cars dont do it for me.  But then again a fast show and shine car deffinetly does

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Really nice looking motor in the best colour, but alas i failed to spot a supercharger in any of the photos nor mention of a kompresser in the write up.....................don't know what a G-lader is but i don't think is supercharger based.

Wicked motor though and 4x4[:D]
Borabandit,

Here's the G-Ladder (Supercharger),wish i had the money to get me one of these for mine.

Posted Image

·
Registered
348 Posts
Brand new one's are like rocking horse poo! back when i had my g60 3 years ago there were about 2k best bet would be to get a recon one from somewhere like g-werks.[:)]

·
Registered
95 Posts
i remember when he first posted thoes pics in VW vortex, they all went ape couldnt get over the build. The motor has a Dahlback Racing parts list as long as your arm.

just wondering with an intercooler that large and covering the radiator would ther be any cooling issues with the motor.[:cool:]

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
just wondering with an intercooler that large and covering the radiator would ther be any cooling issues with the motor.[:cool:]
This was my initial thought too !! But surely the person who put this beast together wouldn't have overlooked that !!

I want those LM's they are sex.

·
Registered
214 Posts
But surely the person who put this beast together wouldn't have overlooked that !!
It was built by Jeroen Dik (JD Engineering) he is a legend!!! Built some of the quickest Golfs in Europe! [au] Muchos Respect!!! [;)]

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
looks like the owner has got bored since moving to Celtic!!!

I think it looks a dogs brekkie tbh, v unfinished, even the finished bits! Hardlt a sleeper too, bearing in mind wheels, body mods, stripped interior......not sure he is kidding anyone!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Thats a sweet setup! I really like the air intake. Although it'll only last a few miles as that super charger will fail as they all do [:)]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts