Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nothing!! i feel the car is complete now (i hope!!) - i may get Amar to do a S3 conversion for me next year if he is feeling up to it!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
that looks nice buddy. i really like the lights. they give a good contrast to the rest of the back end which is very dark and stealthy.

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
does not go anywhere that fast but hey - it London!!!

traffic is gridlock!!

BTW next "mod" are the S3 brakes (which have been sittin in the garage!!)

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no probs with the feds (yet) TOUCH WOOD!!

medium tints all around but the biege leathers really contrast and reflect the light!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
That looks soooooooooo nice mate, I was thinking of silver for my next Golf but no I'm staying with Black (as long as I can find one!)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Good ole Milltek.. they do look good.. [:D]

Lookin' very tidy mate.. you thinkin' of comin' to the Bluewater meet next sunday ? Would love to see it in the flesh [^]

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looking damm good !!

Thinking of the r/c/c/r lenses myself ,,but not sure wether to keep the stock look on mine since having the engine mods.

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
was in the same boat - at the end of the day RCCRs are an OEM option at VW...

you can always check the Euro GTi lights we are doing in the group buy section...

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Quote: posted by R44MS_K on 13/11/2004 17:40:19

was in the same boat - at the end of the day RCCRs are an OEM option at VW...

you can always check the Euro GTi lights we are doing in the group buy section...

I thought VW only sold the fully smoked version tail-lights. RCCR was never an option, someone correct me if I am wrong.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts