5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To accompany this month's COTM nominations, you can post pics of your
own
car here for a bit of shameless self-promotion (or other people's if
you're feeling generous!) or just if you feel like taking part in the
photo challenge. THIS IS NOT A THEME FOR COTM, IT'S JUST SUPPOSED TO BE
A BIT OF FUN!

Gary C has already posted a thread but it didn't get any pics (I don't think), so making it into a photo challenge as well. With the wet weather and dark nights our dubs may not be getting the care they are used to in the balmy days of summer. So forget the wax and polish - run your car as normal, take a pic, and lets see some filth [;)]

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Yeah, it got no replies....and I really don't think everyone has turned to detailing and polishing every other day, so lets see some pictures folks!

·
Registered
857 Posts
im working on mine now, i claybar'd and waxed the other week so feel safe getting it dirty lol....

mayby il have some pics up soon

·
Registered
906 Posts
Its the wrong month for me. Driving up to aberdeen on 16th dec from london so think car will look a state!!!

Any chance we can keep this going for next month?

Tam

·
Registered
874 Posts
It's not really the weather for dirty bums yet- December, January, February is when you will get some really hardcore filthy shots![;)]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its the wrong month for me. Driving up to aberdeen on 16th dec from london so think car will look a state!!!

Any chance we can keep this going for next month?

Tam
Yep, all of the previous photo challenges are still open so people can post to them any time they like [:)]

Stevo, I'm doing pretty well on the dirt front, especially with the cream wheels [:(] - just wont stop raining so I can photograph it lol!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Thats crazy [:O]

But i would like a car to be painted that colour, then you dont have to wash it that often in this cold weather [:p]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts