Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all its that time of the month again.

Weds the 8th at the Fleet services on the south bound side of the M3

6.30pm until late

Dont forget to bring your long Johns, gloves, scarf's and knob warmers, normally there for 7.30 - 8pm Ckb and a few others normally there earlier.

I will be there this time unless my stupid job gets in the way here's hoping !!!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I really should get back into going to this meet! It must of been a 2 years since I was at the last meet in the old location. I used to go every month for about a year from Milton Keynes but then I moved and forgot/couldn't make it. [:(]

Used to know quite a few peeps there to, hmm maybe come next month...

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries Simon there is normally a few from this forum that turn up and you normally see a good 100 plus cars even at this time of year.

If you have been to fleet services before we normally get spaces on the left as you come in but most of the car park is occupied by VW's and other vag motors.

Either way fella this month or next it is worth making the effort as you still get a great mix of old and new motors.

Ta ra Henry

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Natalie is out of hospital ( at the moment ) so maybe, and if she can stay out for another day, I'll see if I can get an away night pass[Y]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool but look after the family first (said with a ray winstone accent)

We will keep peeled for you and have the eggs and flower ready for a late halloween trick or treat.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Tom send me a PM if you are going down and i will make an apearence to drop off your bits - im on lates at work so can be down there for around 8ish....

Let me know...

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just after junction 5 I think about 15 miles down from the m25 junction onto it ? junction 12 I think.

Have a look on multimap you lazy git !!!!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Southbound carriageway between junctions 4a and 5.

Looks like none of my lot are rattling around but I'm gonna make an opinion... I'll get mullered by someone if I don't and I've got a new GT from a member on here to check out [y]

Oh and it'd be rude not to come and clown around with Danny and 'Enry [;)]

C

PS - Dad, would be AWESOME to see you (it's been bloody yonks) but as 'Enry says, family first old boy!!!! [:)]

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hey all its that time of the month again.
I can't believe you are telling everyone you are on the blob... You are such a bird... lol

Yep I should be down there as well.

As it's always a cracking night out. [:)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Gary - We've had people come down from Leeds before for No Rice mate [:p]

kb98 - Course - if Damian's coming (not quite a grandad, but old enough [;)]) then naturally [;)]

Dan/Henry when you planning on rolling around?? I'll probably be down for about half seven as usual??

C

1 - 20 of 61 Posts