Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I quite like it to be honest, with the exception of the rear roof spoiler and the bonnet pins, but that's personal taste.

What does everyone else think?? [Y] or [N]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love the gap between the arches, or should i say lack of it, and the ride height is perfect... Nice and level! [Y]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah mate it's not narrow, just your point of view that's all, i appreciate your comments anyway. I like it because it's aggressive looking! [:)]

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I think it's good. Dont like the bonnet pins or the front val but the rest looks good for a five door!!!!!

What's wrong with a 5 door ive got 2[:)]

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing at all mate, it's just you expect this level and style of modding on a 3 door. Still it makes a refreshing change to see it done on a 5 door. Mind you, having said that, GaryM's is a 5 door and i think his is as sweet as a nut! [Y]

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Nothing at all mate, it's just you expect this level and
style of modding on a 3 door. Still it makes a refreshing change
to see it done on a 5 door. Mind you, having said that, GaryM's is
a 5 door and i think his is as sweet as a nut! [Y]
Thanks for the compliment Ryan though there are many idea's on your car I could gladly take over to mine[:)]

Also remember that Gary Handa's and Ed Jackson's cars are both 5 door so all the 3 door owners dont get it all their own way!!

5 door cars are probably considered to be more family orientated but hey, my daughter isnt in the back all the time [;)]

Regarding the attached images in the first post, yes its different and by god its aggressive.

Big thumbs up from me[Y]

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Sorry, but I'm not keen on the styling, far too aggressive for my liking. However, I love the rims and the ride height, shame about the lack of interior shots as it looks promising !!

Maybe some RCCR's at the rear ????................................just winding you up mate!!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
LOL, mine's a 5-door because when I bought it -

a) It was company policy for 4 doors

b) The 3-door didn't come out for another 6 months!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I would love a 5 door instead of 3 door, they were just out of my price
range in the used market, With a family the style of the 3 door really
does just go out the window.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually, i think the red/clear/reds would look great on it by the way.

Anyway, as requested, here's a couple of interior shots... Which i think are downright awful!!! So much for it looking promising eh! [:(]

A bit too... Oh.. I can't bring myself to say these words... Max Power!!! [:'(]

The ONLY positive interior mod here are the Bora vents! [Y]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The shorter gearstick a good mod too. Love that.
Really?? [:^)]

Honestly, i think it looks hideous, there's nothing to grab hold of! I'm a big fan of short shifters, infact i've got one ready to go on, i just need it fitting, but that one is WAY too short IMO! [:$]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
The shorter gearstick a good mod too. Love that.
Really?? [:^)]

Honestly, i think it looks hideous, there's nothing to grab hold of! I'm a big fan of short shifters, infact i've got one ready to go on, i just need it fitting, but that one is WAY too short IMO! [:$]
I'd stop listening to the missis's demands and just do it....so what if she complains, looks much better! Smaller in this case, is much better, don't know why they didnt do that in the first place.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The only things i like are the ride height, rims and FMIC apart from that its ok.

Sonny
So i take it you don't like the Porsche brakes then... You must be the only one mate! [;)]

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Actually, i think the red/clear/reds would look great on it by the way.

Anyway, as requested, here's a couple of interior shots... Which i think are downright awful!!! So much for it looking promising eh! [:(]

A bit too... Oh.. I can't bring myself to say these words... Max Power!!! [:'(]

The ONLY positive interior mod here are the Bora vents! [Y]

Posted Image

Posted Image
Gotta agree, its not exactly subtle, but the exterior also screams MAX POWER, so why did you like that ??????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts