Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there's any big meets in the North of England... I see meets mentioned down south but they are a bit far away.... Was wondering if theres any for us nothern folk...??? y

·
Registered
15 Posts
i would meet as well bought a 1.416v bout a month ago giving it to my brother as i will be getting a 1.8t i cant wait

the meet should append there isint alot goin on around were i live so this would be good for me

·
Registered
15 Posts
i would meet as well bought a 1.416v bout a month ago giving it to my brother as i will be getting a 1.8t i cant wait

the meet should append there isint alot goin on around were i live so this would be good for me

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
i used to organise a few,members would show interest and have 30 or so on alist.Come the day of the meet about 6 turn up,this happened a lot so i gave up in the end

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
i used to organise a few,members would show interest and have 30 or so on alist.Come the day of the meet about 6 turn up,this happened a lot so i gave up in the end

·
Registered
80 Posts
I live in Hartlepool and there dies not seem to be many meets this way apart from the one that has just been on the 23rd. Would like to organise northern meets

1 - 20 of 38 Posts