·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
smogland whould be a good idea as we aint had one down that way for a while

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Been in Middlebrough this week, and came home a day early! Its real depressing for some reason?? Is it just me, or do the locals get a downer form it?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'd like to meet up, I was wondering when there was going to be a NE one, however having only recently joined I probably just missed it! what about somewhere in Durham - pretty central for NE??

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yes, Middlesbrough does have the depressing feeling about it. It's got to be one of the worst places I've ever been to. I hate it!

On a good note, I'm up for the meet!

·
Registered
29 Posts
didnt see this thread so started a new one, but seems as this hear mods feel free to delete that one, same post again.........

Golfs been off the road for the past few month as after i stripped it to start work on been really busy and aint had chance to do much work so aint been about the site much, but right back into it knee deep now, lots has changed and i need to show off my new custom mods, so whens the next NE meet ? any plans ? if not make them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was thinking of the newnorumbria park place in gosforthwhere sage have just built there new offices anyone been up that way

1 - 20 of 48 Posts