Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As suggested in a previous thread, a midweek gathering of us Northwesterners at The Romper (or anywhere else if someone cares to suggest...) I guess at 1900/1930 hrs.

Also could take advantage of having a drive afterwards before going our seperate ways....

Lets see a show of hands please!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hope Mk v owners are welcome,never been to a meet might just come along,Tabs av you any ukmkv car stickers,if so could i nick a couple of you tomorrow...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Why is this a mk4 website only Hmmmmm strange ! So everyone you cant advertise this website..Never mind il still be there no probs.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I'll try and make it but i'm at the hospital (4.30 Appointment) dont know how long i will be there...

If it's good news i will be at the Romper, if bad news i will be in the local pub drowning my sorrows.

Hope to see you all tonight.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I might have to give it a miss too.. currently waiting for my supervisor to return! might not get home in time to wash the car etc.. Suppose I could always turn up late as usual..

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Curley, hope everything is alright?

Sadsack, maybe next time?

Rye, get yourself down, better late than never and I know it won't take you too long to get there!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Might make this,tabs any chance of meetin somewhere in lpool  so i can follow you,or can you give me some easy directions

1 - 20 of 22 Posts