Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
771 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 11/12/2004 19:05:19

guys i'm going to miss this one, would have liked to pop down and catch up with u all, deffo be down for a spring meet[:)]

have fun

Guys, should have read this topic earlier. Would have been up for it.

Definately catch up with you guys in the spring. Will try and get a wee scottish convoy to come down [:D]

Have a good day [^]

Cheers

Phil.

· Registered
646 Posts
Yup as Chris says I went to St James - car park was very quiet. Waited from 1.30 till 1.55 then ran up to Sage to meet Chris and Mike. For no-one to turn up.

Still had a nice blast round the roads and roundabouts near Sage in a 3.2 A3 and Cupra [:p][:D]

· Registered
299 Posts
yup..there wasnt really a specific meeting place..st james would have been really busy..when i got to sage it was dead!!! the gosforth park race course has a pub called the border minstral..we should meet there next time..it has a pool table to!! and lots of parking space!!

· Registered
646 Posts
Sorry Mark but there was only about 4 cars on the top floor of 2 storey part of St James' car park, just missed speedie. We went there nearly 2 years ago and about 40 cars turned up, so it is possible.

More suggestions like gosforth park are always welcome [:)] Hope to see you next time.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.