Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple questions with simple answers!

Which forum members are in the north east??

and

Which forum members fancy a meet in the new year??

List your names and locations, give a meeting place suggestion and lets see if we can organise sumthing seen as how at moment theres a pretty weak following!!

Right meeting details are as follow... January Sunday 7th 12:00 @ Teeside Park near Burger King will move after people turn up

Shortlist of those going to be there so far...

vw_andy

aRd

Tim Sims

Sidies

j11ajs

Boo

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good people the numbers are growing which is what i was aiming for!!

Any one got any preference on where we meet then?? If i say a date of January Sunday 7th 2007 just to see how many people would be able to make it??

Any one got other suggestions for meeting place?? I dont mind Teeside Park at Middlesbrough Or theres the Arnison Centre at Durham??

Be able to see what goodies santa brought us all for the cars!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm a NE member, one who hasn't lurked around on here for a long long time. The North East members used to hold the crown for the biggest (and of course best!) gatherings on UK-MKIVS.

I'm originally from Darlington, but now live in Newcastle and I may try and make it to the next NE meet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i,m in the north east up near hexham! should be able to make it on sunday depends what time though i play football in the morning!

don,t go to the arniston i,ve got tinted windows and the police really don,t like them been done twice 4 them now lol [:p]

1 - 20 of 43 Posts