Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple questions with simple answers!

Which forum members are in the north east??

and

Which forum members fancy a meet in the new year??

List your names and locations, give a meeting place suggestion and lets see if we can organise sumthing seen as how at moment theres a pretty weak following!!

Right meeting details are as follow... January Sunday 7th 12:00 @ Teeside Park near Burger King will move after people turn up

Shortlist of those going to be there so far...

vw_andy

aRd

Tim Sims

Sidies

j11ajs

Boo

·
Registered
216 Posts
im in the north east just past boro in marske by sea

names boo

im easy on where meets are it be good to have one in the new year

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
I'm from the North East, near Stockton.

Don't mind a meet in first week of the new year, how about Teesside Park?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm from Crook about 10 miles from Durham. There's quite a lot of us about I was suprised at the amount of us that turned up at the meet a while back.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good people the numbers are growing which is what i was aiming for!!

Any one got any preference on where we meet then?? If i say a date of January Sunday 7th 2007 just to see how many people would be able to make it??

Any one got other suggestions for meeting place?? I dont mind Teeside Park at Middlesbrough Or theres the Arnison Centre at Durham??

Be able to see what goodies santa brought us all for the cars!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm a NE member, one who hasn't lurked around on here for a long long time. The North East members used to hold the crown for the biggest (and of course best!) gatherings on UK-MKIVS.

I'm originally from Darlington, but now live in Newcastle and I may try and make it to the next NE meet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i,m in the north east up near hexham! should be able to make it on sunday depends what time though i play football in the morning!

don,t go to the arniston i,ve got tinted windows and the police really don,t like them been done twice 4 them now lol [:p]

1 - 20 of 43 Posts