Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as I enjoyed the last one...and hope you all had a larf (mainly at my expense)...we're planning another meet for next month.

There are two choices, see how they sit with people.

I'll be down at Croft on the 23rd (Saturday) so we could have it there...or we could have it at the Baltic or a multi storey car park in Newcastle on the 24th (Sunday). I think it'd be nice to meet at Croft, show ourselves off and you would all get to laugh at my cloud of soot travelling round at track!

So 23rd Croft or 24th Newcastle...either way, I'll be at both!

Thanks for filling in my Sunday!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Was a good day out April sound good but could only do sunday as have to work on the sat baltic would be good for pic will have to find out how many are coming though

·
Registered
270 Posts
I've said for the past 2 meets that I was going to be attending and I've missed them... so I'm gonna say I'm NOT going to either, with the hope of jinxing it so I do actually make it! [:D]

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
same here sunday at the baltic sounds good

(cat if you set off now we might see you there) wimmmin drivers)

ROFL[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

[B)]

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like we'll be having two then! All are welcome at Croft, free for spectators...and we'll arrange the main meet for Baltic on the 24th.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by Golf V5 on 23/03/2005 06:55:26

same here sunday at the baltic sounds good

(cat if you set off now we might see you there) wimmmin drivers)

ROFL[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

[B)]

[:O][:O] Sunday drivers getting in my way more like! [B)][B)]

Don't worry Jimmy, you won't miss me next time [:p] If I'm coming to this (hopefully) I'll be travelling on the Friday so will be around both days [:D]

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just all have a chat, discuss mods...show off our cars...help each other with bits and bobs.

Nice to put faces to names...and everyone mocks me!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Mine's been reversed into a wall and slide sideways into a roundabout! I wouldn't worry about the car, it's the taking part that counts!

I might try to go to both days yet, see what happens!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts